Chapter 6

Bell's POV:

Today it was the day that I had to meet with Eina to go armor shopping. I met her in the park in front of Babel. I was there first, Eina came a couples of minutes later.

-       Hey Bell, Have you been waiting a lot?

-       No, I came five minutes ago. – I said while turning my head to Eina.

I've got a little embarrassed, she looked really cute, she was wearing a white blouse with a red skirt, she wasn't wearing her glasses.

-       Hey, Bell, you don't have anything to say about my outfit?. - she asked while trying to tease me a little bit.

-       You look younger than usual. –-I said without thinking.

-       Heyy! I'm still 19 you know. – Eina replied while grabbing my neck.

-       I'm soooorry!!!!

After that event we started walking, I didn't say it but It came through my mind that today was the perfect day for a date, the temperature was really nice and the sun shone through the blue sky, there were a few clouds adorning the sky, I've got a little embarrassed while thinking about it but it left my mind quickly.

-       Where are we going Eina?

-       To Babel, to the Hephaestus familia store.

-       Ok... wait whaatttt!!!!

The Hephaestus familia was one if not the best smiths familia in the whole world. Their products are the weapons that first and second tier class adventurers use and they can even craft magic swords, of course, that meant that their products were of a high quality and a high quality means a high price. I only had ten thousand valis that I won with the magic stones that I exchanged yesterday, I had use the rest of my money to pay the tab at the hostess of fertility and I didn't ask Loki for money at the end.

As we headed to the shop using an elevator this thoughts couldn't leave my mind, Eina knows that I don't have a lot of money so why is she bringing me here.

We arrived at the Hephaestus familia shop and just by looking at the showcases I knew I couldn't afford any of this, the weapons and armor shown were superb, you could sense the quality and work they had with a mere look. This was more confusing, "why had Eina brought me here?" I kept thinking until someone called me from behind.

-       Are you Bell Cranel?

I looked back and I saw an employee of the shop.

-       Yes, why?

-       Please, follow me. – The employee said while she started walking.

I looked at Eina confused and saw that she was giggling a bit. I was about to ask when the employee opened a door and told me to go in. It looked like a storeroom for the shop, as I was getting more and more confused, the employee came back and she put a piece of cloth in the table.

-       Here is the weapon you ordered.

-       Wait what?! I didn't ordered anything. – I replied confused.

-       It has already been paid and it was ordered at your name.

I looked at Eina trying to find a meaning to this and then she uncovered everything.

Loki had gone to talk to her telling her to take me to the Hephaestus familia because she had ordered a knife for me. "That Loki, that is why she is called the trickster of the gods"

-       Come on, take a look at it. – Eina said.

I removed the cloth and under it there was a black knife, it looked very sharp and on the handle there were some red stitching, it also had the Hephaestus signature and the logo of the Loki familia in red. I looked amazed at it and thought of thanking Loki when I go back home. Eina yelled "surprise" from behind and kept smiling.

After we left the store room I asked Eina.

-       This is the only reason we came here did we?

-       Nope, there is another reason and I'm sure you have been thinking about it all this time, Why have I brought you the most expensive shop in Orario?

I nodded in agreement as she continued talking.

-       Hephaestus smiths make the best weapons in Orario, but they also give opportunities to the new smiths, and that's where we are heading today.

As she finished, the elevator stopped and the door opened, it was still a weaponry shop, but not as luxurious as the shop we left, when I was going to ask Eina started talking.

-       This is also a Hephaestus shop, but here, the lower smiths and new members sell their creations at a lower price, here they hope their products are sold and they try to make contracts with adventurers.

-       What's a contract?. – I asked.

-       A contract is when an adventurer and a smith form an exclusive contract were the smith makes weapons exclusively to the adventurer and he can only use equipment made for the smith. It's beneficious for both because the adventurer gets weapon at a lower price and the smith gets fame and someone who buys his creations.

We walked looking at the showcases and I was amazed, there was equipment that I could afford, as we kept looking I found something interesting. It was a light armor consisting on a few small and light pieces made of the steel, it also had some red touches as a decoration, I fell in love instantly with it, but there was a thing that still worried me, the price. As I crossed my fingers I looked at the price sign and instantly felt relieved. It costed 9.900 valis, it was almost all my money but I knew I was going to buy it, and so I did.

Before I realized it, the sun was already setting in Orario, after buying the armor we went to eat and after that Eina showed me the city, I was really grateful because I didn't know the city and Eina showed me around, while keeping his job as a dungeon advisor and telling me the best shops and stuff related to the dungeon.

-       Thank you Eina, I had a wonderful day and everything you taught me will be really useful. – I said while bowing my head.

-       You don't have to thank me, it's my job as a dungeon advisor to do that. I also have a thing for you.

I was confused at what she meant but it got clear in seconds. Eina pulled something from one of the bags she was carrying and gave it to me. It looked like something to cover you arm, it's length was about the distance from my hand to my elbow, from the looks of it it has a shield function, and it was jade-green color, the same as Eina's eyes. I looked at it amazed as Eina talked.

-       It's a gift for you.

-       Eina, I can't accept this, you didn't have to do it. – I said flustered.

-       I know a lot of adventurers that go to the dungeon and never come back, I don't want that happening to you. You can say it's more a gift for me than for you.

-       Eina...

-       I want to be part of your strength, I know you're working really hard to become stronger but the dungeon has no mercy, and I want to keep teaching you about the dungeon.

Eina smiled at me, her cheeks had a light pink tone, I felt something warm in my insides. I accepted the gift and thanked her, after that, I accompanied her home and went back to the twilight manor. As I run towards home, I felt something strange, it was like a gaze staring at me, I felt it for like ten seconds and after that it disappeared, I thought it was nothing important and continued towards home.

In the top of the babel tower, a silver haired goddess was looking out the window.

-       Fufufu...  I think I have fallen in love.