Chapter 21

- What I'm going to say is all true, believing it depends on you.

I said. I was reunited with Finn, Riveria, Gareth and Loki. After updating my status when I arrived from my trip it was time to explain the situation.

- You were here in Orario when the Zeus and Hera familias where the strongest?

They nodded in agreement.

- Did you ever met the captain of the Hera familia, Cecilia, and a high executive of the Zeus familia, Dunnan?. - I asked.

- I didn't met them personally but I saw them a few times. - Finn answered.

Riveria and Gareth said the same.

- Well, look at this. - I said while I put the "photography" on the table.

- I knew they were together but why showing this to us... - Finn noticed the baby held by Cecilia. Riveria, Loki and Gareth seem to have noticed too.

- They are my parents. - I said before they opened their mouths - but sadly they died in the fight against the now one eye black dragon. And the one who raised me, my grandfather, was part of what was left of the familia, Zeus. He didn't die one year ago, he faked his death because of his reasons.

They were shocked after what I told them, the kid who was raised by his grandfather in a village resulted to be the son of two great adventurers and his grandfather was a god, Zeus.

It was a lot to take in.

- But where did you get this magic?. - Riveria asked.

- My parents left me a letter and a few gifts for when I was ready, a couple of grimoires. I know it is a lot to take, but it is all true, but that's the past, I know because of you Zeus was fired from Orario but I don't hold any grudge towards you and neither does him. For me, you are my familia, you have given me a lot, and if it wasn't for you I'll probably never had learnt what happened, so I'll help you every way I can. But now I need to get strong enough to be able to defeat the OEBD, for my parents.

- I understand you Bell, but now our expedition is the most important thing, and we'll need you to help with it.

- Yes sir, I brought some things from my village to sell here - I picked up the wyvern fang and its scales - A wyvern attacked my village and it dropped this.

- That's a good loot kid. - Gareth said. Wyvern scales and fangs were sold at a high price because they were good materials for smiths.

- Before I leave, I have one more request.

- What is it?

- Riveria, would you teach me how to use my magic?

- Sure, but you'll need to work really hard.

- Yes!!

I bowed my head and I disappeared from the room. I went to the HoF to meet with Ryu and Syr.

- It looks like what you said Loki ended happening.

- It's true, but I didn't expect anything like this, he leveled up again with extraordinary abilities and he gained two new skills and two new spells. This boy is really impressive. He might end up becoming a hero.

- The "Crimson rabbit" and the "sword princess", we might had been really lucky.

The next day, my new level up got public and this time I did receive more hate than usual. People were frustrated because of my speed to level up, and a people called me cheater and things like that. But the gods knew that it was impossible to deceive the blessing they gave so they instead ask me my skills, of course I run away from them, but in my familia it was still the same, even the members of my party were curious about it, but the wort thing had yet to come.