Chapter 33

I'm sorry it takes this long to post the chapters but between classes and other things I don't have that much time, but I hope to pick up the pace now but I can't promise anything. Thank you for enjoying the story.

In the balcony at the top of the white palace stood Freya. The dim light coming from the moon reflected on her beautiful skin, her silver eyes shone like jewels as she looked at us. 

- Everyone stop fighting now. - She said with a calm voice - Or else Ottar will come down.

Behind her, the tall boar man came stood behind her, like always.

- Ottar!! I thought you were at the dungeon!! - Allen shouted.

- When Freya is in danger, I'll always be there to protect her. 

Freya smiled. Ottar's loyalty to her resulted in the appearance of a skill never seen before. Ottar is able to detect when Freya is in danger and he is able to teleport near her. This skill is really useful but this time has been the first time it's been used, because most of the time Ottar is near Freya, and also because Freya has never been in danger before. 

Because of the appearance of the captain of the Freya familia and the only level 8 in the world the fighting stopped. The members of the Freya familia knew well the anger if would cause Ottar if they disobeyed Freya, and no one had the guts to do so. 

- Let them in. - Freya said.

Reluctantly, the members of the Freya familia cleared a path for Bell and the rest to enter the palace.

The Loki familia walked through the corridors of the palace, they were walking throught the heart of the enemy as if nothing had happened. After a few minutes, they reached the top of the white palace. The door was open and at the end of the room, near the window, Freya sat in an armchair, of course Ottar was behind her.

Bell looked back to the rest of the Loki familia and he said.

- I should go alone.

- I don't think that's a good idea. - Finn replied.

- I think so too. - Riveria also said.

- This is something I have to do by myself, I can handle it by myself, please trust me. - Bell replied confidently.

- If you say it like then I won't interfere. - Finn replied. Riveria also nodded in agreement.

But there was one person who didn't agree with this, Aiz. She looked at Bell with a worried face as she knew the kind of power that Freya has. She knew that Freya could enchant any man or woman she wanted, and she was worried that Freya would take Bell away from him.

Bell looked at her face and he walked to her.

- Don't worry Aiz. I love you and that will never change. - Bell said as he kissed her forehead.

In the background, Freya pouted when she saw this, but no one saw her.

So, after kissing Aiz, Bell entered the room, the doors closed behind him as he walked towards Freya. The closer he got the closer he could see why Freya is the goddess of beauty, she was the second prettiest thing he had ever seen, of course behind Aiz, the moonlight reflected on her silver hair as if was real silver and her body has the perfect proportions, revealing a lot of skin but also leaving some incognito hidden behind the white dress.

- Nice to meet you, Freya. - Bell said as he bowed.

- Nice to meet you finally, Bell - Freya replied - Ottar, could you leave the room?

- As you wish, Freya. - Ottar replied.

The boarman walked out the room, he passed beside Bell and just with that, Bell realized the might of a level 8 adventurer, his aura was really menacing, but after a few seconds he left the room, the moment he did so, Freya stood up.

- At last I'm alone with you. I've been waiting for this since the first time I saw you.

- You have been watching me? - Bell asked.

- Yes, but it was impossible not to, between all the dark souls in Orario yours shone so bright that it overcame all the darkness. - Freya replied.

- Hahahaha, I made quite the mess this past months. - Bell laughed nervously.

- You quite did - Freya replied.

An awkward pause took over the place.

- I've been told that you are interested in me. - Bell said while trying to break the silence.

- It's true, you are something I've never seen before and I'm really interested in you. - Freya said after taking a sip of wine.

- I know I may sound quite dense, but, is this interest romantic? - Bell asked.

- Yes, a bit.

- Well, I'm sorry. I'm in love with someone else and I don't think those feelings will change, so I can't answer your feelings. - Bell said.

- I know so don't worry, just seeing the kiss you gave to Aiz is enough for me to know that. But, may we have tea someday? I would like to know you better. - Freya asked.

- Of course, I would also like to know you better, and maybe we can improve relationship between our familias. I would love to see Ottar training to see what a level 8 is like. -Bell replied happily.

"He has acted so mature but he is still a kid inside..." Freya thought. This made her happy, Bell was still the same boy as the first day she saw him, and if Ottar would train him he would spend more time with her, and she's still interested in him so if she saw the chance she would take it. This way his precious soul would not be affected as if she would have taken him by force.

- Come tomorrow with Loki, I have business with her, and maybe Ottar could train with you. 

- Really!! - Bell replied excited - I'll tell her now, may I leave.

- You may, see you tomorrow. - Freya said with a smile on her face.

- Sure do. - Bell replied smiling as he opened the door.

Behind the door, Ottar was waiting to enter back in the room. When he saw Bell leaving the room he followed and entered the room.

- Everything went right Freya? - He asked.

- Sure did - Freya replied giggling - Tomorrow he and Loki will come back, do you mind training with him?

- I'll do what pleases you the most. - Ottar replied.

- Thank you Ottar, I know I can count on you. Please go and tell the rest of the familia, as of today, we have entered on a peace agreement with the Loki familia that will be confirmed tomorrow.

- Yes Freya.

Bell ran out of the palace looking for everyone else, they had been told to wait for him outside and so they did. They were a bit nervous when they saw Bell smiling but after he told them the entire story everyone calmed down. And so, avoiding a catastrophe they came back to the manor where Loki was waiting for them. A new era was coming to Orario.