Chapter 8

Bell's POV:

I entered the dungeon ready to try my magic, as I run I found the first monster, it was a goblin wandering around alone in the second floor. The goblin did not see me, so while he was walking straight through the hall, I extended my arm pointing him and yelled.

-       Firebolt!!!

A fire ball appeared from my hand and launched to the goblin as fast as a lightning, the goblin did not have time to react and the fire ball obliterate him. Excitement run in my veins, I really had magic. I couldn't control myself and I kept advancing in the dungeon destroying enemies, I kept advancing and when I reached the tenth floor, my body suddenly gave up and I fell unconscious.

Third person view:

The expedition had ended poorly, when the Loki familia was on the 50th floor a group on undiscovered species attacked them and destroyed the camp so Finn decided they had to retreat and go back to Orario. Two weeks had passed since they left and now they were almost in the surface. Aiz was alone with Riveria because Finn told them to go look for rare monsters to see if they dropped any items, this is because expeditions cost a lot of money so now they need to gain money so they can do another expedition, Aiz and Riveria found some valuable items like a unicorn horn but it wasn't enough to recover all the money we lost.

Now, they were heading to the surface, they kept walking until something appeared on the 10th floor.

Riveria and Aiz walked looking for the ninth floor door when they saw a body lying in the ground surrounded by monsters, instantly, Aiz unsheathed her weapon, "Desperate" and killed the monsters around the boy. When they looked closely both reacted to the boy laying unconscious on the ground. "Bell?!! What are you doing here?" Riveria thought.

"That's the white haired boy" Aiz thought.

Riveria got close to Bell and checked his situation.

-       It's just a mind down, he probably used too much magic.

"Wait, the boy has developed magic, that is impressive, but I have to talk with Loki about this". Riveria then looked at Aiz and saw that her expression had changed to a worried one.

-       What happens Aiz?

-       He is the boy that got attacked by the minotaurs that escaped from us on the 17th floor. I want to compensate it to him. Aiz said.

"Ah, that's true" Riveria thought " I have and idea, let's see if Bell runs away again"

Riveria stood up and whispered something to Aiz.

-       Are you sure?. – Aiz asked flustered.

Riveria nodded and left back to the surface leaving Aiz alone with Bell.

Aiz's POV:

There I was, as Riveria told me, I sat besides the boy and I picked his head and softly placed it on my thighs. I looked to the face of the boy and saw him sleeping peacefully.

"He has grown a lot, in three weeks he is already on the tenth floor, it took me half a year to reach it, why is this boy growing so fast? I want to know. His armor is being well treated and it has "scars" of the attacks, he reminds me my young me because I worked hard to get stronger" I looked at the boy sleeping and my right hand moved and started to stroke his white hair. I felt something warm inside me and without realizing it. I was smiling.

Bell's POV:

When I was waking up I felt a hand stroking my hair and when I opened my eyes, a pair of beautiful golden eyes were looking me.