Chapter 15

I woke up early as usual and after grabbing a spare knife I had, I went to the backyard to train. It was still dark but the sun was beginning to rise, Aiz wasn't there so I decided to do some physical training before she came, I started doing push-ups and abs, after half an hour I thought that maybe Aiz was busy so that's why she didn't come so I picked my knive and I sparred against the air. After I finished I drank a potion and then I had breakfast, today, Raul and the others had work to do so I was going to go to the dungeon alone but just before I was about to leave Tione came running and grabbed me.

- Tione, what's going on??. - I asked.

- The captain has called for you so I'm taking you to him. - Tione replied smiling.

I knew I couldn't do anything, Tione is in love with Finn, so if Finn tells her to do something she will do it no matter what, I had been warned by Tiona to not resist if Tione was in a mission so I followed her advice and I didn't resist. Tione took me to Finn's office like I was dead weight and we entered the room.

- I brought him here captain!. - Tione said happily.

- Thank you Tione, you can leave now. - Finn replied.

Tione left a moan of satisfaction and she left the room.

I was sitting confused in the middle of the room.

- I'm sorry for that, I only told her to call you here.

- No problem, what is the matter?. - I asked. I had looked at the room and saw Loki and also Riveria and Gareth waiting.

- Ah yes, can you explain us what happened on the dungeon?

- Haven't Raul and Aki report it yet?

- Yes they have, but we wanted to hear your version of the story.

- oh... ok.

I told them what happened, after Raul was unconscious I distracted the monster while Lefiya unblocked the exit, but then I thought what would happen if the monster escaped and using my skill imbuing the knife I managed to kill it. Then I realized that I had broken the knife Loki gifted me so I apologized.

- Loki, I'm sorry, I broke the knife you gave me.

- Don't worry about it, but now that you mention it your equipment looks a little crappy.

She said the truth, I had been using the same equipment non-stop for a month and a half and it looked pretty bad.

- I will talk with Goibniu and ask him to make you new equipment.

- Emm, if it's not trouble I would like something from the same smith who forged this set of armor.

- May I ask why?

- mm... it's because this armor was really of use and It saved me a few times so I feel like I own him something.

- What's the name of this smith?

- It's from the Hephaestus familia, Welf, at least that's the signature.

- I'll accompany you, I had to talk with Tsubaki about the new weapons anyways so we'll go together. - Gareth said

- Thank you.

- Do you have any money to pay for the armor and weapons Bell?

- Well actually I was going to collect it today. - I said while scratching the back of my head embarrassed.

- Don't worry about it, take this. - Finn said while throwing me a bag of coins.

I counted them and there were 2 million valis on the bag.