Chapter 14

We reached floor 24th on our first day, due to the second tier adventurers on our party we had no trouble through the middle levels, our formation had changed a bit. Raul and Aki were still the vanguard, but I was moved to the rear with Lefiya and Alicia moved to the middle to protect the supporters. Thanks to my quick casting magic and my abilities I took care of the monster that attacked us from behind, Lefiya didn't cast her magic once but she kept looking at me with disgusted eyes everytime I took care of the monsters. We didn't talk at all. It bothered me a bit, because I don't know why she was looking at me like that. So when we reached floor 24th and we settled up the camp in a safe room I went to ask her.

As I got closer to her she said.

-Do you want something?

- Do you have a problem with me? because if you do I would like to know what it is to solve it.

She looked at me a bit surprised but instantly changed her expression and told me with an irritated voice.

- No, so please leave.

- So you do have a problem with me, if I have done something bad to you I'm sorry but if I don't know what I'm doing wrong I won't be able to change it so please tell me.

- Fine, you bother me, since you came I haven't been able to train with Aiz because she is always with you, so leave her alone, the only thing you do is bother her.

- I'm sorry but I can't do that. - I answered.

She looked at me like she was going about to hit me.

- Training with Aiz is helping me get stronger, and she says that is also fun for her, so I'll keep training with her, if you want to join us you can, some people have done it before but I won't stop training with her unless she tells me so. I also train with Tione and Tiona in the evening if you want to join also.

Lefiya looked at me outraged and walked away badmouthing me.

- Please don't take her seriously.

- Aki - I said surprised - have you heard our conversation?

- Yes, I'm sorry, but after seeing how you two didn't talk in our way here I was worried. - Aki said - when I saw you talking I peeped a bit. And don't take her seriously, she has a big admiration for Aiz so I guess she is just jealous because you are training with Aiz every morning.

- But it's not just me and Aiz, some people have joined us, even you did too once.

- I know, but for her you are the newbie who came and you started talking with her, Aiz was usually a lonely person, but after Tiona, Tione and Lefiya came she opened a bit to them, but she had never opened to someone so fast, and Lefiya is jealous because of that.

- But I can do nothing with that, I also admire her a lot, and I'm really happy to train with her, but I'm not taking her from anyone. I don't want Lefiya to hate me but what can I do with that.

- I know, but she is still 15 and she hasn't matured a bit so that's why I'm telling you to not take her seriously.

- Don't worry, but if you can help me with this I would appreciate it.

- I'll try to help.

- Thanks Aki.

- Now come to the camp, dinner is almost ready

We had dinner and then it was time to sleep, Raul and I had the first guard so we stayed by the fire talking, a few monsters came but we took care them of them quickly, after a couple of hours it was turn to Alicia and Line to guard so we went to sleep.