Chapter 30

A lot of things happened this month. Orario's strength multiplied due to the leveling up of the first tier adventurers, also a new level was reached when Ottar managed to make it to level 8, something no one had managed to accomplish.
But Orario was really peaceful during this time, Evilus had been destroyed so there was no major event going on, Orario was as peaceful as it could be.
Except for the outrage that was caused because of Aiz and myself going out. Gods couldn't believe that the plain face Aiz had a girly side, or even that she had any emotions at all, so when they saw her walking besides a man with a smile on her face made them quite surprised.
Over the manor there was still some people who wouldn't accept our relationship but we simply didn't care about them.

I was the happiest man alive, I managed to reach my goal and now I was dating Aiz. I still had to keep going and become stronger to defeat the OEBD, but at the moment I didn't think about it very much, I still trained everyday and I also went to the dungeon frequently.
Aiz and I mostly kept our meetings inside the manor but every weekend we took a stroll around the town and we had dinner at a restaurant, mostly the hostess of fertility because we could get some privacy. We talked every night in Aiz's room and we also consolidated our relationship. 😏😏

Loki's office:

- Well Aiz, do you think you should tell Bell about your past? - Loki said.
- I do, but I'm scared that he will leave me. - Aiz replied with a sad face.
- Hahahah, don't make me laugh Aiz. - Loki replied as everyone in the room laughed.
- That boy loves you too much to even think about leaving you. - Riveria said while the rest nodded in agreement.
Aiz cheeks blushed as she heard this and her mind drifted towards Bell.
"Who would have thought that we would see Aiz showing this many emotions" Riveria thought "she was thankful towards Bell for helping Aiz overcome her past, but Aiz's goal is still there..."
- So, can I tell him about my past? - Aiz asked.
- You must do so Aiz. - Loki replied with a warm smile.
As Aiz left the room she thought about everything that had happened since she joined the Loki familia and how they had helped her. She thanked them in her mind as she went to her room where Bell was probably waiting for her.

Bell's POV:

I entered Aiz's room through the window and I laid on her bed while I waited for her, I dug my face in her pillow and I smelled her scent in it, my cheeks turned red as I thought about what had happened in that bed...
Suddenly, the door opened and Aiz entered the room. I jumped out of the bed embarrassed but after shaking my head and removing the thoughts in my head I greeted her with a kiss, then, we sat on the bed and we started to talk.
- How are you? - I said.
- Good, you? - Aiz replied.
- Good. - I replied.
- I have something to tell you Bell. - Aiz said.
I got a bit worried when she said that because her expression became serious.
- What is it?
- It's about my past.
- What's wrong? - I asked.
- Well. - Aiz sighed before the words came out of her mouth- I'm a demispirit. My mother was the spirit Aria, and my father was Albert Waldstein - I was really confused and Aiz noticed this so she kept explaining - The hero tale that talks about him, Dungeon Oratoria, is real, and it did happen a thousand years ago, but the ending is not real. The One Eyed Black Dragon came out of the hole in the dungeon and when my parents tried to fight against him they were both defeated by it, the next thing I knew was that I woke up in a room in the Elven kingdom. When I woke up, I met Riveria, she was ordered to take care of me, but for me, she is my second mom, and a few weeks later we met Loki and we came to Orario. No one knows why that happened to me and why I slept for a thousand years, but that's my story, my goal to become stronger is to defeat the OEBD and to save my mom. And I will do it no matter what.

As I listened to Aiz's story and I saw how sad she was when she was telling it, so there was only one thing to do. As she finished, I put my arms behind her back and I pressed her tightly against my chest.
- Aiz, I love you, and I want to make you happy, and that thought will never change so be sure that I will be besides you. And if defeating the OEBD is your goal, it's also mine. But, now that you have told me your past, it's time that I tell you mine.
Aiz, with tears in her eyes, looked at me a bit confused. But looking straight at those beautiful golden eyes and while wiping her tears I told her my story, about who were my parents and about Zeus, and also that they were defeated by the OEBD.
- Aiz, I don't know how much did it hurt to lose your parents, because I don't remember them. But I'm sure that they are watching me right now, and I'm pretty sure that yours are watching you too, so let's work hard and become stronger so that we can avenge them and we can finally defeat the OEBD. For our parents and for everyone in the world.
Aiz moved her head from my chest to look me right in the eyes and then with a smile she answered.
- Yes Bell. Thank you for everything.
- No need to thank me, I'll do it every time you're sad.
- I love you Bell.
- I love you Aiz.
Aiz hand stroke my cheek and as I put my hand behind her head, our lips joined in a passionate kiss. Then we both laid on the bed and Aiz climbed in top of me as we continued to kiss, after that, things escalated during that long night.