Chapter 7

Bell's POV:

It had been two days since I bought the armor and received Loki's gift, both were extraordinary, the armor was pretty light and it didn't slowed my mobility, as for the knife, Loki told me that it was a weapon good enough to be used by a second tier adventurer, and it was true, the knife cut the enemies without any resistance so it made it easier for me to kill more monster, these two days I earned more money than what I did last week and I even reached the 10th floor, where bigger monsters started to appear. My status kept rising and as of now almost all my abilities are A class, but I still didn't have any magic.

Two days before:

-       Fufufu... I think I have fallen in love.

The silver haired goddess said while looking at the white haired boy running in the streets of Orario.

-       Ottar.

-       What can I help you Freya-sama?

A big, muscled body appeared from the shadows.

-       I want you to investigate that boy.

-       As you please Freya-sama.

The big guy left the room and left his goddess alone.

"His soul is so bright, I doesn't have any impurity messing it up, I want that boy for me"

Two days passed.

-       Freya-sama, I received the reports about the boy. – Ottar said.

Ottar is a boaz type beastman standing two meters tall with brown hair and rust colored eyes, he is the captain of the Freya familia and he is also the only level 7 in Orario

The woman sitting in her chair pointed to the window nodded. The goddess Freya, she is the goddess of beauty and love, she is the incarnation of beautiful, her body has perfect proportions and his silver hair and silver eyes can charm any human or god just by looking at him.

-       The boy's name is Bell Cranell, he is a rookie adventurer who came to Orario a month ago, word is said he is part of the Loki familia but some Loki familia adventurers didn't recognized his name, as the Loki familia is on an expedition we couldn't confirm is this was true or no.

-       My, my. I don't want to have trouble with Loki, I guess I'll have to play with him in the shadows.

-       As you command Freya-sama. 

-       For now, make sure he receives this. – Freya said as she walked towards the bookshelf and grabbed a book and gave it to Ottar.

-       May I ask why?

-       From what I can see, the boy still doesn't have any magic, and that could alter his unknown potential, I want too see how much he can grow.

-       As wise as ever Freya-sama, I'll make sure he receives it. Also, I talked to Mia and she said that he usually visits the hostess of fertility and that he is an acquaintance of Syr.

-       Ara ara, that is really interesting, why didn't you say that earlier?

-       I apologized for my mistake.

-       I have an idea, please call Syr immediately.

-       As you wish Freya-sama.

As Ottar left the room, Freya directed her gaze toward the street and for an instant saw the white haired boy running through the streets. "I'm sorry Loki, but I'll definitely make that boy mine"