Chapter 4

People looked disgusted when Bell passed through them, Bell was still covered in blood from the minotaur, but his expression showed a happy boy who had just fallen in love.

Bell ran to the guild when he arrived he shouted.

- Eina, tell me all you know about Aiz Wallenstein.

When Eina heard this voice she was happy, but it didn't last long when she saw the boy covered in blood. After cleaning himself, he came back to talk with Eina.

- What the hell were you thinking running covered in blood?

- Sorry Eina. Bell said bowing his head.

- There is no problem but be careful, that's why there are showers in babel.

- Sorry.

- What was that you wanted to ask?

- Tell me everything you know about Aiz Wallenstein. - Bell said.

- Did you get a crush on her?. - Eina said teasing her.

- Maybe.. .- Bell said embarrassed.

- Aiz Wallenstein is on your familia, she is a level 5 adventurer and one of the strongest, she has a lot of suitors but from what I know she doesn't have a boyfriend. - Eina said.

- Really??. - Bell said enthusiastic.

He got up and left the guild but before leaving the guild he said.

- You're the best Eina.

Eina got red like a tomato when she heard this, quickly leaving it behind and going to work again.

Bell ran to the twilight manor to be greeted by Loki.

- Loki please update my status - Bell said - I almost died today.

They went to Loki's room in the top of the house and Bell got his status updated. While Loki was doing this, Bell told her about what had happened in the dungeon and how Aiz save her, after that, Bell went to change and then he headed to the dine room on the mansion. When he was about to enter, he heard the voices inside.

- Aiz, Aiz, tell us the story of the tomato boy. - a werewolf say.

- What story?. - an enthusiastic young girl asked.

- Today, when the minotaurs escape from room 17th, one of them reached floor 5 and when Aiz slayed the minotaur all the blood splashed on a boy who was behind scared and leaving him all read, after that the boy run away from Aiz screaming like a little bitch, he didn't even thanked her.

Giggles and laughs exploded around the room, some people said what a loser and comments like that.

- Aiz, who would you choose? a crying bitch or me?

- Bete stop, it's our fault that the minotaurs escaped. - Riveria said.

- Come on Aiz, answer me, who would you rather?

Everyone in the room laughed, even Finn and Gareth, the only one who weren't laughing were Riveria, feeling responsible of what had happened, and Loki, who knew exactly what happened. In that moment she caught a glimpse of white hair running away. "Shit, this is bad" she thought.

Bell's POV:

"He is right, how is my weak self going to catch up to her, how I want to stand beside her doing nothing that being scared?, he is right, I'm a crybaby, I couldn't move against that minotaur, I just stood there and did nothing, I hate my weak self, I have to get strong, strong enough to protect those around me, strong enough to stand by her, strong enough to become a hero".