11; Not bad

"Of course he knows you got me dumbass, I'm right here." I said mockingly, trying to annoy Rappa. "Girly I will fight you." He told me getting closer and pointing a finger in my face. Everyone in the room was just staring at us.

"Rappa, please don't." Said a man with closed eyes and light hair. His mask was also lightly colored. "Oh yeah Rappa, fight me bitch! Bring it!" I growled at him doing my best to be threatening.

Rappa and I glared so hard at each other you could practically see the electricity between us.

"There will be none of that." Me and Rappa looked in the direction of Overhaul. He kept his eyes on me. I don't know why but he only looked at me. I don't know if I should feel nervous or not. "(Y/n), come with me. I have something to give you." "Okay." I replied.

Rappa took his large hand and started to ruffle my soft (H/c) hair. "Hey, I'm not a kid!" I growled at him. "You're small enough to count." He said with a chuckle as Overhaul got up. I gave him a shocked expression. "How dare you!" I barked at him. He only ruffled my hair again.

I growled at him one last time before making my way to follow Overhaul. We started traveling down hall I don't think I've ever been in before. I thought I was getting to know the place pretty well, but I guess I'm wrong. Overhaul wasn't even uttering a word.

Was he mad at me?

Did I do something wrong...?

I'd hate it if he was mad at me, I really respect him. I began to lose myself in my own thoughts of self doubt. What did I do wrong? Was something my fault? While walking I bumped into his back cause I didn't realize he stopped.

He turned around and gave me a small glare before turning back in front of him. I looked over his shoulder to see why we stopped. There was a dark colored door that he opened. He stepped inside and of course I followed him inside.

I wasn't a very big room but it was big enough. There was a desk covered in papers and it had a black chair on the other side of it. Overhaul walked over to the desk and took something out of it. He walked back over to me placing it in my hand. It was a new phone with a (F/c) case.

"My number is already inside, you can get music or whatever else but if you even try to call for help I'll know, and there will be a punishment." The word punishment rolled off his tongue like a sweet melody. I couldn't get the word out of my head.

Wait, this is the perfect moment to get zapped!

I gave him a small nod. He then turned his attention to his work. I looked at his arms since his sleeves were rolled up and from what I saw I could tell he wasn't a twig like Tomura. I slowly walked over to him, standing in front of his desk while looking at what he was doing.

His hand stopped and his bird mask lifted up a bit. "What is it now?" He asked in a bothered tone of voice. I avoided his gave and shrugged my shoulders. "Just um, looking." I replied. His eyes refocused back to his paperwork.

Okay, grow a pair and just do it.

Then I walked over to his side and leaned in a little closer. He once again stopped and turned to me. "If you breath on me, you'll regret it." He growled at me while giving me an angry glare. I took in a deep breath, made an O with my mouth and lightly blew in his face.

He pulled a small switch from his shirt pocket and pushed the button. At first I was confused, until I felt a surge of electricity go through my body. "Ah-" I smacked my hand over my mouth as I fell to the floor. I could feel my chest heaving up and down and my whole body felt on fire.

I didn't think it would feel good! Man, fuck being a masochistic!

I knew I was blushing and my mind felt fuzzy. This isn't what I planned for. Still having my hands over my mouth, I looked up at Overhaul. His expression from what I could tell was pure shock and it made me even more embarrassed. I looked back at the ground and took my hands away from my mouth.

I was still kinda panting. "What was that?" He asked. "What, um nothing." I said Turing my direction to the wall. He got up from his chair, walk over to me and squatted in front of me. Then, he grabbed my face and brought it close to his bird mask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember the mask u were wearing this is it