14; My own Monster

Midoriya and his friends chatted with me for a while. They were all cute kids, so full of life and just a touch too happy. Other then their sugar rush, they were enjoyable. Though, I don't have much room to talk. I get along with quite a few people.

"Well children, this 'adult' has to get back to work." I said with a covered smile. They all said their goodbyes, except the Bakugou kid. I turned around to make my way into the building until I hear my name. "Hey Ms.Y/n, your could be a great hero!" Then they all ran off.

Hero.

Just the name sounds like toxic waste in my ears. I guess hanging with the bad guys have somewhat changed my logic. Sorry Midoriya, I'm far from hero. "Hey Y/n! The dude says he wants to talk to you." I turn back to the Yakuza house to see one of the members trying to catch my attention.

He leads me inside and the thug looking man is on the floor with a bloody nose. "What could you want me for?" I asked confused.

Don't listen.

What?

"You're grandpa is paying quite a lot for your capture." He choked out a laugh. What? "What the hell did you just say to me?" I picked him up by his collar, lifting him just a touch off the ground. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

Shocked.

I've never gotten violent with them, but what he said, this is an exception. He only laughed at my anger. "Your grandpa really wants you back. Apparently you're worth a lot." I growled at the idea of my grandpa paying for my capture.

"How much does he know?" I barked, slightly slamming him against the wall. "Too much for you to be safe."

He isn't being specific enough.

He's playing us for a fool dear.

I threw him to the ground, stomping on his chest. "Tell me everything, don't leave out a single detail." I stomped on his chest again. I could hear concerned voices. To be specific one of them said 'get the boss!' I can care less right now.

He only laughed again. I could feel my face flush from anger. I can't let him laugh at me like this.

Teach him a lesson then.

Is that really okay, also who are you?

Your friend, and yes. Do it.

×3rd pov×

"Miss are you okay?" The man went to touch Y/n shoulder to make sure she was okay. Her H/c hair started to sway as if wind was blowing. When he finally reached her, black mist began to from around her.

It was pure black, as if it was a demon started up the mist. "HEHEHEHHAH, HAHAHAHAHA." Everyone could tell something was wrong. From the view of her face, her eyes turned red and the rest black. Even black started drip in streaks down her S/c face.

She picked the thuggish man off the floor. The black mist seemed to become angrier, swirling around her and gaining speed. It was so fast, it seemed alive. Not moving a random. As if it the mist was making sure no one could stop her.

"How about I rip you in half for giving me such stupid answers? This whole room could use a splash a red, don't you think?" The man in her grasp began to shake with fear, it went so far that he even passed out. Annoyed, Y/n threw the thug across the room.

A loud crack filled the fear filled room. She only giggled more. She bent over so far her head reached her waist, using her hands to contain her laughter. As fast as lighting she through her head backwards and she saw four people walking her way. Rappa, Toya, Mimic, and the one and only Overhaul.

"Oh my~! what do we have here?!" All four of the men were disturbed by that they saw before them. The once cute and soft Y/n now looked more terrorizing then ever. Eyes red black dripping from her once E/c eyes. In a certain sense her eyes were still beautiful, but in a fearful way.

Y/n lifted her body back up and turned to face the four men. "What the hell happened to you girly??" Rappa asked. Anyone could tell there was concern in his voice. Mimic and usual was cussing up a storm, Toya looked shocked and Overhaul was still showing no emotions.

So called Y/n stared at them with a cocky smirk. All the other people backed up from the scene hopping to not get involved.

Holy shit! This really wasn't what I thought was going to happen, please stop! Y/n told herself

"Whaaaaat??" Y/n said, taking two of her fingers and pulling at her cheeks to reveal her teeth. "I thought this is what you wanted?" What was stranger was Y/n nails and teeth.

She now had black finger nails and jagged white teeth that seemed perfect to ripping flesh. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??" Toya yelled. Then another unexpected thing happened. "SHUT THE HELL UP! I'M TRYING TO LISTEN!!" Y/n yelled in a voice darker then her own. +

"Oh great, I have a split personality." Y/n sighed wiping the black from her eyes. The black mist came to stop. One of her eyes turned back to normal. The other was slowly changing back. "Y/n, I won't let you go so easily next time. I'll have my carnage sooner or later." The deeper voice said.

Y/n had finally turned normal again. Suddenly she felt a pain and dropped to her knees. Red and black spilled from her mouth. When she looked up she saw everyone running to aid except the only one she wished would worry for her. Overhaul only look, still no emotion.

She smiled a little before closing her eyes and letting the darkness consume her. Filling her whole body with a cold comfort.

Is this what her grandpa mentioned by 'Beserker'?

"Baserker? eW I prefer monster in your closet. But for now u can just call me Monster."

If anything, this quirk is definitely going to be a handful. Weirdly enough she doesn't mind it.

Sleep well my dear.
.
.
.
.
.
.