06;Change in plans!

I looked directly at overhaul, but this time he wasn't wearing his green jacket. "Well look at what the cheshire cat cat dragged in." I said wall putting her down slowly. "Eri ,who is this?" Overhaul said said as he slowly pulled off this glove. My heart was jumping around in my chest and i could feel my face start to flush.

I walked backwards as he walked forwards. "Please! Don't hurt her!" Eri shouted as i grabbed my phone. Then the strangest this happened, this weird looking doll thing walked into the room. It was all black with a white bird mask. "How the hell did you get in here!" It barked st me.

I only laughed. "You know, your weirdly cute." The small doll thing only seemed to get more angry. "YOU BITCH, DON'T MAKE FUN OF THE YAKUZA!" I started to laughing so hard my stomach hurt. I even leaned over, on to my body. "I'm sorry, i don't mean any disrespect i swear." The thing was still angry.

"YOU BETTER, OR YOU'D BE MORE FUCKING DEAD!" I walked over to eri . "Cover your ears please." She nodded and put her hands over her ears. "So, what's up?" "Why are you here?" I saw the bird in white also walked in." I wanted to prove somebody wrong and i, kinda wanted another picture of overhaul." I started messing with my fingers like some school girl confessing  to her crush.

Overhaul just titled his head in confusion. "Why?" He asked. I looked him dead in the eye and said the truth. "Because i admire you ,more then anyone."

His eyes winded. Was he really surprised by what i said? The small one only nodded in a agreement of some sort, but the bird white was having none of it.

"you're a liar." He said.

Can this guy be more anymore annoying.

"You know instead of knocked off your mask, i wish i broke your nose." Instantly i covered the mouth part area of my mask. "Hah, i knew it. you and that girl are the same. "SHIT!" I focused and warped behind him. I ripped of his mask and kicked him forward. "DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME YOU ASS!" I growled at him.

"Maybe i should break your nose!" I curled my hand into a fist and went to hit him but something shot out of his hood. I barely dodged it but it nicked my mask. Thankfully it wasn't enough to knock of my mask. "Damn it." He growled.

I have to run!

I turned and bolted for it. Suddenly, a wall appeared and blocked my exit. "NOT SO FAST GIRL!" The little doll shouted. I turned around and put my hands up like you do when the police tell you to. Overhaul walked over to me. His eyes were cold, but still, he was looking at me different then the other.

His finger towered over me, it was hot and intimidating. All it would take is one touch to kill me. I was blushing even more then before and it made my lags feel like jello.

He grabbed the bottom of my mask and slowly lifted it up. I felt his gloved thumb slide ever so softly against my skin. If he sees me i'm dead for sure. I felt his finger then glide over my lips. I shivered, it even showed in my breath.

Think, what can i do to distract him. He's a germophobe...germophobe, GERMS!

As i felt his thumb above my lips i grabbed for his other wrist and licked it. I know this is not the time but, he tasted really good. Super clean i guess you could say.

After that he freaked out and walked away from me. He started rubbing his wrist against his cloths, but something surprised me. Tomura told me he would break out in hive because of things like this.

But he didn't, his skin was having no reaction. "Sooner or later overhaul, it'll be more then a lick~." I teased as i opened my arms and the pink mist began to appear. "TAKE THE BITCH DOWN!" The little doll yelled. I saw more of the mask people show up, but it was already to late. I was late. I was gone.

x 3rd pov x

They all looked in awe as the strange girl disappeared. Mimic was the first one to say something. "You, you didn't break out." he said trying to lower his voice.

Overhaul his face with glove hand. Mimic was right, his skin was completely clear. "Chrono, do you know how that girl is ?"Overhaul voice was dark and threatening.

 "I have a good idea." Chrono grabbed his mask and put it back on. "I think she's that (y/n) girl you've been running into, the one you took a blood sample of when she ran into you."

Chrono adjusted his mask and hood. Overhaul though to himself. What made this girl so special? Why didn't i break out when she touched me?

There was to many questions and not enough answers. If he was gonna get any answers, he was going to have to find her. "Use that blood sample to find out more of this girl." He looked at his wrist with disgust even though he wasn't disgusted by her action.

"And try to get an DNA sample of her saliva." They all nodded as he walked away from everyone. Though no one could tell if he was upset or surprised and the truth is he didn't know himself either.

x (y/n) pov x

After my feet felt the cold of my apartment floor, i sunk down to my knees.

HOLY SHIT! I ALMOST DIED, HOW DID HE NOT CATCH ME?!

My chest was heaving up and down from exhaustion. Sweat down my face. i was close to dying it was almost hard to believe i was alive. I used my bed to push myself to my feet, then i used it for support when i stood. 

I used my other hand to slowly undo my mask. There is something i need to watch out for though, the bird in white. Since i confirmed his suspension he'll probably tell overhaul about away, i should get ready for bed and worry about all this chaos in the morning.

I put my mask on my nightstand and slowly walked to my bed. I threw myself onto and turned over.

What's gonna happen to me? Huh, maybe my grandpa was right.... I'm worth nothing to no one.

Though of my abusive grandpa flooded my mind. All of this 'lessons' he would beat into my skull. I'm glad i'm away from him now, more then anything. Overhaul... make me worth something please.