18; Having a hard time

~Morning~

xxx

Ur Pov

I woke up to birds chirping and the bright sun coming through the window. I then rubbed my eyes and looked around the room only to find no one in the room, I sighed getting up from the bed and slowly making my way to the door.

 I open the door to see Chrono leaning on the wall in front of the door with his face down. I shut the door behind me, looking back at him. 

He then looked at me and said "Overhaul instructed me to inform you that, you will not be doing guard duty scents that 'little incident' happened and that you will be spending your time with eri to make sure she doesn't run away."

 I sighed and nodded my head in understanding as we made our way downstairs and towards my room.

I approached the door, walked in, and headed straight towards the bathroom, shutting the bathroom door behind me and hopping in the shower. Then get out of the shower, walked over to my dresser, and pulled out clean clothes. After I was done getting dressed  I walked out the door and continued to walk with Chrono.

Chrono took a sharp corner and stopped in front of a door, he then signaled me over to the door showing me that it was eri's bedroom.

 I then walked over to the door and looked at him, he glanced back at me and said "you can go in and if you need anything he said to come to him. His office is back the way we came." he then turned around and walked away living me alone again.

I sighed and opened the door picking in, the lights were off and I could see little eri sleeping in her bed, along with a small dresser across from her bed. I then walked in trying not to make too much noise.

"I wonder if he gave her different clothes other than what I've seen her in," I thought as I made my way over to the dresser, I opened the drawer to see nothing in it.

 I then started opening all of the drawers to still see nothing in them. I then closed them and looked around her room once again and all I see is the same dol bed with a little girl in it. 

No toys, no different pare of clothes, no books, no nothing to keep this kid from losing her mind. At this point, I could even fathom how mad I was at how he treated her.

I got up so fast from the floor I was sitting on and left eri's room, now speed walking down the hallways to try and find Chisaki's office. Not to fare in front of me I could hear chisaki talking to how though was rappa, so I started to jog up to them, and to my surprise, it was rappa and chisaki talking. 

"Oh, hey girly." rappa stated, Making overhaul turn around to look at me.

"Chisaki I need to talk to you, Now."

He continued to walk again, glanced at me through the corner of his eye, and said. "Well hurry up I have things to deal with". I quickly caught up to the same walking speed as chisaki and rappa. 

"Well, for one thing, the way your treating eri is horrible! She has no clothes, no toys no source of entertainment plus she's already being experimented on, how in their right mind wouldn't try and run away!" 

I then slapped my hand over my mouth only now realizing I just yelled at the man how could kill me in a heartbeat. I slowly looked at chisaki only to find him glaring at me like he was about to kill me. 

He sighed and stopped in front of his office. "Alright, I'll get Nemoto to take care of that-" The next thing I know was that I was on the floor feeling like I had four glasses of alcohol. 

"ahh, what the fuck is happening~" 

I looked up with all my strength to see that chisaki was completely fine but rappa on the other hand was struggling to stand up.