22; Satisfaction and Business

x Your Pov x

"Chisaki why did you bring me along with you?" I ask as he drives off the highway. "The guy we are meeting has some connections to your grandfather. He could have some information that could help us, and he is interested in the quirk canceling bullies." "I see." he didn't answer my question, but I suppose that doesn't matter. Information is always valuable, I don't want to be living in fear of him. It's time to put an end to this endless cycle of fear, I want to be free. freedom is what I want and if chisaki is willing to help me achieve that then it doesn't matter what his reasons are.

"When we're in there follow my lead," he says pulling into a parking lot next to a club that looks like it's attached to an expensive restaurant. I nod my head in response to his question as I open the car door and get out. We slam the car doors shut and he locks the car, he puts on his purge mask and walks over to me, grabs my hand. He's been acting very differently today, with no glares, no threatening me, and now he's holding my hand and all acting sweet, not to mention he kissed my hand earlier! what's up with him? I shove my thoughts to the side as we walk into the restaurant part of the building.

The inside of the restaurant had a theme of black, dark purple, and silver. the sets are all leather booths and there are a lot of people going from the club to the restaurant and vice versa. A waiter notices us and quickly runs up to us."Right this way sir, the boss is waiting for you." He says bowing and walking in the direction of this so-called boss. I glance at chisaki he takes notice and pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear, "don't leave my side, these people would do horrible things to you if they get their hands on you. The safest place for you is by my side." he moves away and starts walking leaving me completely flush. I pull myself together and catch up with him.

The waiter leads us down a hallway at the end of the hallway there are double doors with two men in suits next to it. The waiter walks up to the guys and tells them that the boss guest is here and they open the doors to reveal a man in his mid thirds sitting on a leather sofa with two women clinging to him. the smell of liquor and cigarettes surrounds us as we walk in. the guy puts out his cigarette as we walk in and says, "Overhaul great to see you again! aha, let us get straight to business, I'm very interested in your bullets." we take a set across from him on the identical leather sofa, feeling very uncomfortable I try to set as close as humanly possible to chisaki. Chisaki notes and casually put his arm around me pulling me in so I can lean on him.

His actions are driving me crazy!

"Likewise, I'm here to discuss the price of the bullets. For a pack of 0.5mil bullets with 4 in total is 7 million."

"7 million ayh, quite the pricey thing.How about I give you some information in exchange for a million off, what do you say?"

"it depends on the information." The guy chuckles as one of the girls pours liquor into two cups and passes it to us. I kindly declined the cup while chisaki except his.

"Well the word is going around that you want information on a big-shot scientist because of a woman." the guy says looking at me, I glare at him and he laughs.

"Tell me the information first then I will determine if it's worth a million," he says getting annoyed with the guy.

"The scientist you want info on is Dr.Garaki he works under all for one, quirk is anti-aging and the word is he's looking for his granddaughter which is you right y/n." I tense up and I could sense Chisaki's anger start to boil.

"Who are you and how do you know me," I say with venom in my voice.

"Wow wow, no need to get hostile now. I've known you since you were a kid y/n I knew your mother. Beautiful woman, she was, like an angel from heaven. Too bad she went and married that guy instead of me, you look just like her..." a shiver of dread and disgust runs down my spine at the guy's comment. something about what he said made me feel gross in my skin.