20; Our past

Pov y/n

After we got back I made sure eri got to her room safe, but couldn't really stop chisaki from giving us glares the whole way back to the base. I just stayed quiet and picked up my pace pretending I didn't notice him glaring.

Anyways after I shut her room door I noticed he disappeared. Just great all day I've been trying to talk to this man and can never seen to actually do it.

"Fuck it is just not ganna happen today I'm tired of chasing this man all over the place!"

I then trun on my heal and make my way to the living room which is more lively then usual. I make a beeline to the couch turn around and plopping down on it releasing breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"shit must be the stress." -Koji

"I don't remember asking for you option Koji."-y/n

"Damn how spit in you coffee T-T " -Koji

I sigh now realizing that I probably look hella werid to everyone how just saw me storm into the room sit on the couch and say absolutely nothing but stare at a  wall. I then noticed a presence walking towards me from the kitchen area and low and behold it rappa.

"Hey girly what's up with you?"

" uhm remember yesterday when I told you I was ganna try and tell chaiski about the Important thing."

"Hm I'm gassing it didn't go will?"

"Nope completely different I didn't even get the chance to tell him. Not even the beginning of any of it because we got interrupted then want on a hole gose chase around town!!"

"That's ruff girly, but why not try now, I just asked him to another duo and he said somthing about work and going back to his office and did have the time to duo it out with me."

"See great opportunity to go and get this down with and my offer still stands about me telling him." -Koji

"What about getting interrupted again?" I say out loud so that both Koji and rappa can hear me.

"Ah don't worry about that I got any idea to prevent that."

"Oh okay thanks rappa, I'm get going now." I say as I make my way back to his office hopefully for the last time today.

×××

Just before I got to the office I came to an agreement with Koji that we will both tell him about our past. Since it's not just my past but hes as well.
Now standing in front of his office I hesitate to knock.

"Relax n/n we got this."

" I hope so I really do." I take a big inhale and open the door wide with a burst of energy.

Chaiski slowly looks up at me, "What do you need? And the next time you barge into my office I just might hit the button to your necklace." Saying it in a unenthusiastic way. All while looking at his paperwork in his hands. Not spare me one glance.

I huff and walk over to chisaki desk and stand there waiting for him to stop working on whatever he's soo interested in, but to my annoyance he doesn't stop working so I smacking my two hands on his desk purposely covering his work and give him a cute little smile. A cute little smile of annoyance.

He sighs pulling his fingers through his hair and looks at me. I space out looking at him like damn does he know how good he looks!? blink two times before coming back to reality and now realizing he said somthing in the small time I spaced out.