15: You're someone else?

It was dark. Nothing but white noise and the black abyss. "Wow, who knew such a beauty had a monster." I turn around to see a boy. His black shaggy hair covering his eyes. A sly smirk shown on his face. "Monster?" I asked.

He only chuckled at me. He tilted his head to the side more, eyes still covered and smirk scarier then anything I've seen. I realized something, We were mirroring each other. When he moved, I moved.

We walked closer to each other. He placed a hand on my cheek, softly moving his hand down my face. Of course, I did the same to him. "You don't deserve what he did to you, did to us." "Us?" I questioned. 

He moved his hand from my face and held my hands in his. "You wont remember me for a while but I loved you the minute I saw you. So, that's why I gladly accepted your grandpa's offer." Offer? "I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. Were you the voice in my head?"

He smiled again, placing a small kiss on my forehead. "It hurts to see you with another man but, if it's what makes you happy then so be it." I still couldn't see his full face. Just his cunning smile. 

He pulls me close to him as if I'll disappear, or he'll never see me again. "You may get hurt. But I will NEVER let you die. You can count on it." He never answered my question. 

Instead he let go of me, our moved being mirrored once again. He turns around walking away from me. "I'll tell you some other time and Y/n, don't give into your grandfather. It will kill you." He got farther and farther away. 

He's said it would kill me, I thought he said I wouldn't die. I don't understand. The walking went on, until there was a light. I could hear my name being called. Overhaul? Rappa? Someone, please don't leave! I can't be alone! 

Not again, not ever again!

×××

× Pov- Author ×

"How long has it been?" Overhaul asked Rappa. "Ah," he scratched the back of his neck. "She's been out for 3 days Overhaul. I mean she's fine, her color's coming back." Rappa looked concerned. 

It was strange for him to have this expression but let's be honest, Y/n has left quite the lasting impression on all the members. Overhaul had his usual blank expression. Though, you could barely see it due to his mask and the fear of germs. 

Rappa let out a quiet sigh. "So, when do you think she'll wake up?" He asked turning to his boss. Overhaul stared blankly. "No clue. She's never done this before." He said. 

Overhaul gave Rappa a side glance. "Tell me, what was she saying after she," Overhaul took a gulp. "After she threw up black and started attacking people." Rappa was quiet. 

He knew scary people, he knew what fear was like but, for the first time ever, Y/n made him shake. "He loves me.......He loves me not." This time Overhaul turned to him. "Are you serious?" He asked. 

Rappa took another second. "With each stab, she said it. It's like it wasn't even her in control. At first, she had it under control but then, she just snapped." Rappa took a gulp. "She was honestly scary. I didn't even want to fight her." 

They both looked back at Y/n. They had to address the fact that Y/n was covered in blood. It was not her own. Instead of looking psychotic like earlier, she looked sad. As if begging for help. 

Rappa was the first to act. He slowly moved his large hands to cup young Y/n's face. Overhauls eyes quickly darted to Rappa's hand. He felt a sort of 'twitch' of emotion. What was it. Annoyance? Anger? He never felt this emotion over something so small. But he knew he hated it.

But, as soon as it came too he dismissed it, looking away. Y/n nuzzled into Rappa's touch causing a slight shade of pink to dust his cheeks. Rappa didn't realize how much he cared for Y/n until now. 

Sure in the heat of the moment, she was scary but, he still truly cared for her. Taking his actions a step further, Rappa leaned in, kissing Y/n's forehead. 

No one would have noticed but Overhaul clenched his hand turning his knuckles white under his gloves. As the feeling in he's heart continued to eat at him.

x Pov-Overhaul x

Why I'm getting so worked up? Y/n is just another expendable like everyone else. She's as good as dead. I only took prorations to make sure she was loyal. Right? 

I shook my head and made my way to the door. Maybe it's because her germs didn't bother me that makes her so interesting. 

"I'll be leaving now, do well to inform me if she wakes up or if something happens." I said half way out the door.

"Yeah, yeah, sure thing Overhaul." Rappa replied with a smirk. With a nod, I left, with my footsteps slowly fading in to the distance. 

x Pov-Author x

Rappa then told himself, 'Y/n, truly is a worthy opponent.' 

He held Y/n's hand, laying his head to rest on her bed. Drifting to sleep.