0;7 I Don't Wanna go back

I would feel my body waking itself up. I was gonna die pretty soon i'm guessing. I mean i did lick overhauls wrist  and he could use my spit to fin d out out who i am. But maybe the idea of death wasn't so bad as it seemed.

I mean almost all my life i've been called worthless by my horrible grandpa and who knows, if overhaul killed me maybe my death would mean something. His do that. I'd be another diseased person to get rid of i guess.

Wow, i'm depressing.

I sat up from my bed and looked around. I was covered in dirt and other muck so the best solution is a shower. I don't really like the feeling of being dirty. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not a gram freak like overhaul. I just hate the feeling of being dirty.

I let out a small sigh as i walked over to my bathroom and from what i saw in the mirror, last night really did a number on me. I shrugged it off, turned on the hot water and got ready for the shower.

If i'm a masochist, it's no wonder why i blush every time he's near me. He could kill me whenever he wants.

I scrubbed down my entire body with my sweet strawberry body wash. there was a bubble falling in front of my face so i blew on it, but sadly it popped. After i was done being an child, i washed my hair with my lavender shampoo.

Once i decided i had enough i stepped out of the shower.I grabbed a towel and dried myself off and changed.

(I just really like the black look, so i'm keeping it

(I just really like the black look, so i'm keeping it.)

Right as i got done my phone rang. I pick it up and saw an unknown number was calling. I grabbed my phone and slid my finger across the screen to answer the call, then i put it to my ear. "Insurance fraud, how may i help you?" I said as monotone as possible.

"Oh my sweet granddaughter, you're so immature." Right as i heard the voice my heart dropped. It had been years since i heard that's bastards voice. that fucking abuser of a grandpa. I let out a loud gulp. "How,um, how did you find me?" I said as l looked around the room.

"Don't you remember i told you no matter where you ran, i'll find my prized possession." He said in a threatening tone. "I'll me, do you know what your quirk actually does?" i swallowed hard.

It has to be a trick. He's just trying to get me to go back to him.

"I can warp, so what?" I said keeping calm and trying my best to show no fear. He only let out a sickening laugh. "Your quirk is called Berserker, warping is one of the things it can do." He told me in a comforting tone. "If you refuse to come back darling, i'll sand people after you."

i could feel my eyes start to water. I never want to go back, i want nothing to do with his fucked up 'love'. "I'm not going back." I growled. he only laughed again."What so damn funny?" I see you're braver then before but that doesn't mean a thing. i'll see you soon (y/n)." I heard the beeping sound when someone hangs up.

I dropped to the floor with a tear rolling down my soft (s/c) cheek. I couldn't believe my grandpa had found me, but too bad for him i wasn't going back home easy. i was gonna teach that fucker a lesson.

I should probably calm down, go have fun or something.

I took me a white to decide but i ended up getting ready to vist miku's cafe . Just think about it. Either my grandpa is going to cath me or overhaul is gonna kill me. I think i should spend some time with my bff before any of that happens.

Slowly i got back up and dried my face. when i looked in the mirror my soft (e/c) hues had now had a small shine in them.  I stepped away from the mirror and walked out of the bathroom to head for my door.

But before i left i made a small breakfast to eat. Then i left to go see miku.

xxxx

I was about 10 minutes away from miku's cafe until something strange caught my eye. Someone i've seen before. then i remembered, it was that scary muscular guy with overhaul that one night, but this time he had a shirt. I could see him way better before.

He had a bird mask as will but it was kinda tattered, he had a very light coloured hair was also. What was he doing here? I was still walking and didn't realize i was obviously staring at him. "See something you like girly?" He said with a deep chuckle and a grin.

NANI DAFUQ?!

I could feel myself start to blush. "OH, MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO STARE." I said while covering my face, trying to hide my embarrassment. He only laughed again. "Nah, it's fine. Why were you staring anyway?" He said. "You looked like someone i've seen before so i wanted a better look." He tilted his head.

Oh, fuck.

"Huh, never heard that before." I shyly looked away from him. "I'm sorry for bothering you i'll get going now." I started to walk away from him then i heard the one and only. "Rappa, i'm done here, let's go." I only walked faster since overhaul was almost literally right behind me! "yeah, whatever overjerk." Scary bird said.

I turned around to see how far away i was but that was a bad idea. When i did, i came into eye contact with Overhaul. What was the name, Ramppa or Rappa ? Anyway he was looking at me as well. i could feel my face heat up again. "looks like i'm busy again." overhaul said with a cold and threatening stare.

I gave him a cocky grin as i waved goodbye to him and that rappa guy. Rappa looked confused as hell. On the other hand Overhaul looked determined.

 I guess today is the day then.