chapter 05;Little Eri

"I wonder if this is fate or something." I let out a smell chuckle. He only shrugged. "You know, is a very pretty name." I pat head to her level. "Well little eri, it's about time the white rabbit you go, but you can keep the cake."

I gave her a soft smile but she gave me a sad nod. "Hey now ." I picked her up set her on the ground, then i crouched to her level "I promise too see you again." Her eyes had a smell sparkle as soon as i said 'promise'. "Do you really?" she asked softly. "Cross my hart and hope to die."

I gave her a smile and she nodded. Eri walked back over to overhaul and took his hand. Thank you for watching her, she's a bit of a rebel." His eyes, they seemed different when he looked at her. Well he did look different at me too, he didn't at me the same way he did his members.

"Well, i guess i'll see you guys later." I gave him a smell wave as he nodded and turned away. I faintly heard him sway something. "I highly doubt you'll see her again."

xxx

I had been wondering around the city for hours, it was dark. Then i had an idea.

Let's find this yakuza place.

I ran all the way back home to grab my mask. Since overhaul hates, grams i think he'll like that i have a gas mask, though i don't plan on revealing my face anytime soon. First i was gonna shower. After i got done i changed into something new. I don't want him to get suspect some things up with me.

 I don't want him to get suspect some things up with me

(Here's the outfit.)

I like Eri and i'm just hoping the gas mask doesn't scare her.

xxx

After some time of searching, i found the yakuza household. The place was pretty big, and i mean HUGE. It wasn't gonna stop me though. I was gonna see Eri again, just to prove him wrong and... maybe get another picture of overhaul.

Does this make me a stalker? Eh, fuck it.

There was a wall that surrounded the house, but instead of looking for a door, i decided to climb the damn thing. Basically i pulled myself on top of the wall then yeeted myself over it. Thankfully i'm stupidly lucky and didn't make a single sound.

Holy shit! Who know i was a good ninja?!

I started walking around the building looked for a type of entrance. Guess i am stupid lucky because i found an entrance that nobody was really around. I slowly opened the door and looked around. Nobody was there, thankfully.

I can do this!

 When i made my way inside i started knocking lightly on the walls. Knowing overhaul, he would probably have some type of hidden room. Knock knock. The sound was different this time, more empty. I put my hand up to the wall, took a breath and focused.

Okay, i can wrap through this. Just focus.

I felt the black, sweet mist from around me and my body felt as if it never existed. When i opened my eyes, i was on the other side. The place was dark and seemed very uh, weirdly clean.

There was pipes every where and looked more like a maze. This is very strange. I started my way down one of the halls. The place had like, no color, and i mean like at all. It was grey and silver on everything. How boring can u get? I was about to go even further until i felt a presence behind me.

Eri...

"Why does little Alice keep going down the rabbit hole?" I turned around to face the sweet cinnamon roll. She looked at me with confused eyes, trying to read me in some sort of way. "She needs to learn not to always follow the white rabbit." I crouched down and took off the mask. I gave her a closed eyed smile as her eyes widened in shock. She ran over and hugged me like it was gonna by my last day alive.

It just might be.

I started to pet her head as her soft eyes teared up. "Y-you can't be here! He'll kill you. Please, please don't leave me!" she sobbed into my shirt as i hugged her."I will ever break a promise. Little Eri, i would gladly risk my life to see you every day." She only cried harder. " I will be brave, i will be strong, i will someone you can trust." I pulled her face away from from my chest. Tears were streaming down her face. I took my thumb and wiped them away as i kissed her forehead.

I pulled away from her and put a finger to my lips. "Shhh, i was never here. Let's go back to your room okay?" She looked around nervously and nodded. She took my hand and led me down the hallway. Every corner she would stop and look around.

Way to make feel safe....

When finally made it to a room. When she opened the door, there was unopened toys and other things lying around on the floor. There was a bed as well. I pulled out my phone and walked over to her dresser. "Would you like to dance?" "B-but, someone will here and you could be in trouble!" She whisper yelled. I walked over to her and held out my pinkie. "I promise i won't die." She looked at my hand then back at me.

She held out hers and our fingers intertwined. (the song above is what you dance to.) I played the song and grabbed her small hands. At first i thought she was  gonna reject the idea but she ended up agreeing in the end.

We danced for a while. She even smiled a little. During the time we were dancing i put my mask back on just to be safe. The song was about to end so i picked her up and spun around. She was giggled so loud, I didn't hear the footsteps. Right as the door opened i said something.

"Who knew little Eri had a beautiful smile?" I giggled. When i turned to the door i was face to face with overhaul and Eri in my arms.

SHIT! OH FUCK, OH FUCK ,OH FUCK!