01;Why me?!

(that's your outfit;)

i brought the warm,sweet coffee smelling coffee to my face. I had my ears buds in just listing to my new podcast . "We all know the famous Tomura shigaraki ,but do we know why he became a villain?" I started skipping through the recording checking for mistakes while l drank my coffee.

I'm honestly pretty surprised my podcast that features villains is popular. Most people only have negative thoughts on villains but  i try to dig into their back ground and find good in them. My podcast also gets a lot hate for this ,but i expected that. "hey babe." l looked up and saw my boyfriend. He was a pro hero but not a popular one,but i don't mined. His quirk is basic, he can freeze things, like use ice.

For some reason, I was born with a rare quirk. I had a warp quirk. If my mine was clear enough a pink like mist will form around me that smells like cotten candy and boom,I'm where i won't to be. I don't know why it smells so sweet but it just does so I don't question it. My boyfriend pulls out  a seat  and sit's in front of me.  I  unplug my ear buds and puts them into a pocket. " How come your not working?" He gave me  a soft smile with a sigh. "I"m just got done and i need to talk to you." I couldn't help but smile.

I hope he's going to propose.

We have been together for some years now,before he became a hero.  "i want you to quit your podcast." Any bit of happiness I felt, faded away. Turned to ash and i could feel eyes on me but i didn't care. " you what?" I asked. "what you to stop your podcast, it's to dangerous. You're always chasing down villains trying to get an interview." I look at my hands. I can see them start to shake. I understood where he's coming from, but it's my dream. I always wanted to make a show that people enjoy. My boyfriend was telling me to give up my dream.

I could feel tears threatening to spill from my soft (E/c) eyes. "But I get paid good money, this is my dream. Not only that I help people look at villains in a different light." I argued. "Why do you do that? Why do you help the villains?" I'II be honest I wasn't thinking when I responded. "Cause I think no matter what, we as people have no place to call someone an villain abused on what their doing in the present. Someone could've been abused and that's what turned to the them bad. But humans are so judgmental we don't give a damn about their past." I snarled. I covered my mouth and turned to the window that i was sitting at.

I can't believe i just snarled at my boyfriend. He has always been nice but when he asked me that. It's like he was no longer the the nice,loving,sweet boyfriend i knew. His words were filled with hate and anger. Was i not aloud to sympathize for some of them? I looked out the window and saw a tall man.

Was he the one eyeing me?

He had soft dark brown hair, with a light yellow glow in his eyes. A green jacket with fluff around the hood. Black shirt and gray tie with dark pant and white shoes.

Why does he look so familiar?

He was starring back at me. At first his face had no emotion but then, I saw a small warm smile crept on his lips.

Hot damn....

I felt rise to my cheeks as I turned away from the window. "Don't tell me you got the hots for some random villain." I turned to my boyfriend with a confused and angry look. " You know what, we're done." I pushed against the table leaving down the street in the direction of my house.

Maybe I was to harsh with that, but i couldn't help it. Just because away. I was so mad i wasn't paying attention to where i was looking so I ended bumping into someone. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I looked at at who I bumped into and was the same guy I saw earlier but this time he had a mask.

I was like a plague doctor mask but it didn't cover all his face and it wasn't black. "Ah I'm really sorry." I told as I looked at my shoulder. It was a small puncture through my shirt and skin. It was a bit bigger then a needle but it was filled to the brim with blood. "I'm guessing he was smiling. "well, later i guess." I waved to him as i turned around but i felt a hand around i was mad again.

"Will you stop being so angry?" My newly found ex asked as he started to squeeze my wrist. "What the hell is your problem,we're done let me go." I responded with a glare. The stranger was looking at us but he no longer looking happy.

I ripped my wrist from his hand and i'm pretty sure it's gonna leave a mark. "what do you want?" "What makes you think villains are okay?" He yelled. Everyone was looking at us, so was the stranger but it looked like he was waiting for my response. " I'm not saying what they do is okay, i just think the deserve to be looked at in a different light. Like the hero killer stain, sure he is a murderer but he has a good cause." i yelled back.

Everyone was awe struck but i think the stranger had a look of approval. "Yeah i'm the fucking narrator of the villains podcast!" I shouted at everyone as i stomped off.

xxx 

It was raining now. Every droplet practically made me shiver. A couple hours i broke up with boyfriend. Why life ,why me?

I'm getting a drink...

A 21 year old woman in complaining about her life, that;'s funny. I wonder around town looking for a decent place to drink. Then i see this some what shady underground bar. But why the hell not. I make my way down the stairs and knock on the door while I open it. " Yo, you guy open?" I give them a smile until I realize I'm just a poor rabbit maniac asked me with a chuckle.

Shigaraki.

"We shit, you know what? I'm in the wrong place i'm just gonna leave." I do my best to laugh until my phone my newest podcast recording plays. "We all know the famous tomura shigaraki but do we know why he became an villain?" The clip kept playing as i searched through my pockets looking for my phone repeating. "SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE!!" When I found my phone and got it to stop I looking up. Shigaraki was out of seat and inch's away from my face.

"FUCK ME" I shouted as i run out the door. The street was busy so i had to keep pushing past people to get away from the villain. i accidentally rammed my shoulder into someone and fell flat on my face. I could feel the warm liquid seeping from my nose and dripping down my face. "ow...." i looked up the same stranger from the cafe. I don't know why but when he looked at the blood i think he freaked out a bit. Looking in the direction i was running from i saw shigaraki calmly walking twords me.

Keep calm, and I can dissappear.

"Ah, sorry. My friend and i got into an argument."tomura told him. All i was focused on was where i wanted to warp too. "Now if you'll excuse us." He said as he reached for my face. I felt my whole body heat up and shake. I can't tell if it was from fear or something else....

Dissappear.

Before he could touch my face with all 5 of his fingers i felt pink mist swirl around me. I kept my face blank as the sweet smell of cotton candy surround me. And then poof, gone. Now I was in the comfort of my home. I sill felt flushed and hot.

Don't tell me i'm into that stuff.

Right when i got back home i went to the bathroom to fit my nose. Lucky my nose wasn't broken. I went to the room and layed on my bed and let the sweet relief of of exhaustion take over me.