16; Wake up Y/n

x Pov Overhaul x

How long has it been? To Rappa, Toya, Mimic and everyone else, it feels like forever 2 weeks and Y/n still isn't awake. Some of them would've thought she was dead if her chest didn't move with every breath.

It's crazy to think that Y/n didn't even get hurt the entire time she was 'possessed'. When will she wake up? Even I was wondering. It's not like I cared a lot in the first place.

I'm only upset because one of my pawns are out of commission. That's the only rational reason anyway. I wouldn't be upset over a psycho obsessed girl.

Yet here I was in her room, watching her sleep. She looked, peaceful in a way. Why I'm I here? I didn't really know myself. I pulled out a chair and sat next to her bed.

I didn't really know why I'm wasting my time here, sure she's the first person who's germs didn't freak me out but that doesn't make her special. Right?

I lifted my hand and slightly poked her face. It's not like I was hoping for the same reaction Rappa got, but I wanted something. Anything to show she was alright.

She moved her face slightly closer to my hand. Yup, she was alive. I only wanted to check on her and yet I'm still here, messing with a lock of her hair.

I let out a small sigh. I went to get up and walk away until a sudden force pulled me back. When I turned around, there she was holding onto my hand. Weirdo.

I tried to tug my hand away, but she wouldn't let go.

what an nuisance.

x Pov- Author x

With a huff he sat back in the chair, guess he was going to have to wait for her to let go. He rested his elbow on the bed, hold his face with his hand. Then it happened.

Her eyes fluttered open. Still holding onto his hand she raised up. She looked tried even though she slept for two weeks. She brought his hand to her face, nuzzling against it.

Overhaul felt something his stomach flutter as heat rushed to his face, so he pulled away. Y/n only had a blank expression. Was she making him sick? He let out a small cough before speaking.

"It's good that your finally awake. I'll give you some time to get ready, meet me at the entrance when your done. Oh and more thing don't wear any dress or skirts" With those words he quickly left.

It didn't take long for Rappa to enter the room. He was quite surprised to see Y/n standing up and not laying in her bed. When she turn to look at him, she gave him a soft close eyed smile.

"Holy Shit!" Rappa quickly made his way over to her. Wrapping her up in his arms and kissing her head. Y/n blushed. She didn't expect anything like that from Rappa. Quickly he set her down to make sure he didn't hurt her.

"Sorry girly, anything you need help with?" He asked smiling at her. "Well, Overhaul told me to get ready and meet him at the entrance." Rappa nodded.

(this is what your wearing)

(This top⬇)

(And these pants⬇)

(And these pants⬇)

The entire time that Y/n took to get ready, Rappa informed her on what happened when she was out. Saying that her grandpa kept leaving them threatening messages, trying to convince them to bring Y/n to him.

Obviously the denied his every attempt to get her back. After Y/n had finally gotten cleaned and ready, Rappa lead her to the entrance.

It was surprising to see Overhaul surrounded by a large group of people, including the 8 expendables. It was almost like he had a mini army.

"What's all this for?" Y/n asked. Everyone turned to look at her and Rappa. Toya looked happier then the rest of them to see she was okay.

"We're going out to take care of a problem." Overhaul said blankly. A problem? "What problem?" Y/n tilted her head in confusion.

"Your Grandfather."

          "Huh?"