02: Can I not Die today?

I slowly opened my eyes, sill exhausted from the day i just had. I smacked my hand over the bed looking for my phone. Once i finally found it, I checked the time. it was 12 am. Damn i was supposed to show my face live to my viewers. 

I can sill do it.

I shot up from my bad to have a shower. Lazily walking to the bathroom i can see i sill have dry blood on my face.

It's whatever, i'm taking a shower.

After i stripped i looked in the mirror. I saw my dark (E/c) eyes, soft (S/c) skin and messy (H/c) hair. I looked to my shoulder area and saw the small needle like puncture. Using my finger to poke the wound i found it weird that it didn't hurt. After my awkward moment i walked over to the tub, turned on boiling hot water, fixed the shower head and walked in.

The hot water felt like it was burning my skin, but it felt good. Maybe i was an masochist. First i washed my face to get the blood off. I hated the feeling of being dirty. After that i did the normal, washed my hair and body. I loved my body wash and shampoo. My body wash smell like strawberry's and wiped cream. while my shampoo smelled like lavender. The soft bubbles from the soap was sweet relief. After i turned off the water i grabbed my towel to dry off.

 After i turned off the water i grabbed my towel to dry off

I than i quickly got changed. (This is what your wearing)

Once I was done i walked out and made my way into my recording studio room. I know i was supposed to show my face to my fans this time round but after my run in with tomura, i'm not gonna take my chances. Thankfully i had a mask for this occasion. It was a golden gas mask that had spikes on it. 

I put on and went to set up my cameras. Now all i have to do is hit the record button. i put on my mask and did my hair before i went live. I clicked the live button and waved to the camera.

" hey guys! Sorry, i know i promised to show my face but some really weird things have been happening lately and i don't wont to die." i said with a giggle.

There are thousands of people watching.

I pulled out a piece of paper that had my phone number on it and put it to the screen. "Does everyone see the number? If you call it i will answer any questions you may have or i will just take to you. Or you can give me more ideas for the next podcast." Instantly got a call and of course i answered it.

"what's up?!" "OMG,I'M AN HUGE FAN OF THE PODCAST!" i let out a small chuckle. God i love fans like his. "I must thank you." The girl kept squealing and freaking out. "So,what's the reason for your call?" "Oh, gosh sorry! I wanted to suggest the villain overhaul! He's like super cool!"

overhaul?

 I reached for a pen and paper. "Tell me or about this overhaul person." "Okay! so i hear he's all about curing people and he has to do with yakuza. They also say he's like a total germ freak and antisocial."