08: Stay Away or With Me

It took me some time to reach the café but I made it there almost as soon as it opened. Though I was kinda nervous since I could tell that Rappa guy and Overhaul were following me.

"Hey Miku!" I called as I walked in. I saw her poke out her head and I could see her bright blonde hair and dark green eyes. "Oh hey my favorite bitch!" She walked out of the back and came over to hug me. "So I'm a bitch now?" I asked cocking and eyebrow at her. "Oh I'm sorry, you've always been a bitch." She giggled.

"Wow I'm offended." I said sarcastically. She giggled a little more. "You're awesome (Y/n)." I only shrugged my shoulders. "I aim to please." I said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Overhaul and Rappa walk in and Miku got overly excited. "Oh hello again stranger!" Then she noticed Rappa next to Overhaul. "Oh he's hot too." She said out of the blue.

"You can't just say that!" I said. Rappa only seemed to chuckle. "Damn (Y/n) you're a player. Hey how come you're getting more dic-" I smacked her mouth before she could even finish. "Don't finish that thought. I don't give a shit if you use to be some body guard for a yakuza guy, I will kill you." I growled at her.

She puffed out her cheeks. "Whatever guy magnet." She sighed as I shook my head in disapprove. Overhaul was looking at me though I couldn't tell what he was thinking like I usually can. Overhaul said to Miku in a fake, warm and nice tone of voice. "Do you mind getting us a cake?" She looked over at him and smiled in return. "Sure give me a sec." She gave him a nod before walking to the back.

I walked over to one of the booths and sat down with a sigh. Oh but lucky me Overhaul and scary bird came over and sat across from me. He intertwined his fingers together, tilted his head and looked at me. "Don't play dumb, we now know who you are." I let out a loud gulp just as my phone rang.

Oh thank god!

"We can get to my execution in a sec." I went for my phone and grabbed it but weirdly enough Rappa was messing with a straw. I was kinda funny in it's on way anyways, I slid my finger across the screen and answered. "Yo." "Sweetie how soon would you like us to visit?" The dark voice of my grandpa said.

Never fucking mind.

I no longer had a smile on my face, my eyes became dead and I could tell Rappa and Overhaul noticed. I bit my lip and I could taste blood as it dripped from my lip. "Hello again grandpa, how about you don't come for me?" He let out a laugh loud enough to hear from the phone. "Yeah like I'd do that. Remember my project, you're mine to destroy or toy with just like your mom and da-" I didn't wait for him to stop talking, I threw my phone against the pastel wall and saw it shatter.

I breathing heavily and my eyes were shaking. "If you're gonna kill me, do it now." Both Rappa and Overhaul looked at each other in confusion. I reached for Overhauls hand and put it gently on my cheek. "Please?" Rappa decided to bud in. "Hold up, why do you wanna die so bad girly?" He said tilting his head.

I squeezed Overhauls wrist a little too hard and felt him flinch. "Because I'd rather die then go back to my father. He can burn in hell for all I care." I said with my eyes becoming softer. Overhaul removed his hand from my face with disgusted eyes. Was touching another human being really so bad?

He let out a sigh. "Wish granted." He said with no emotion as he got up from the booth. I know now wasn't the time but I was kinda happy he agreed to it. I gave him a close eyed smile. "Thanks!" Rappa looked confused as all hell but shrugged his shoulders anyway. "I don't understand why you don't put up a fight." Rappa said as he rubbed the back of his head.

I gave him a small smile, but no actual response. "Follow me." Overhaul said while walking away from the small booth we were just at. When we had walked out the door, he took a sharp turn into a more docile ally way near by. It was pretty much empty and narrow. The only thing loud was Rappa and the bright colored graffiti on the red brick and grey concrete.

Overhaul moved out of the way and stuck his forward as if motioning me to go on. So I did. We reached a small dead end of the corridor. I slowly turned around and looked him dead in the eyes. "I have one thing to say," Overhaul said as he inched closer to me pulling off his white glove.

There it is again, that hot and intimidating aura. Damn it.

"You either stay away, or with me." He said. I felt myself blush a little. Stay with him? Of course I would if I could! What kinda question is that. "What is th-" he put his hand to my face. At first I only felt the softness of his skin but then, all I felt was pain. It was unbearable, as if someone had ripped me apart.

Then, only darkness. His words were repeating in my head, well non existing head. Stay away or with him? I said I admired him didn't I? Of course I'd stay with him, I'd even go as far to say HE is my hero. Maybe I even... love him? He believes human beings are nothing more then trash to him so there's no way he'd feel the same.

God, I hate the word love. It's so empty when you really think about it. You shouldn't have to prove you love someone with sweet and cunning words, actions is what gets results. Not some bullshit pinkie promise. Lost in my empty headed thoughts I realized something.

I could feel something. It felt some what silky like bed sheets, but I was dead wasn't I? I slowly opened my eyes to a dim lit room. The only light that was on was the one hanging from the ceiling. When I rose up I was surprised cause I didn't see any chains or cuffs on my wrist or legs.

Though I did feel something tightly buckled around my neck. I moved my fingers to the area of my neck and felt, leather? I tugged on it a little and hear a metal jingle. I slid my fingers over the front of this thing and felt a metal piece. Like a piece on a collar you attach a leash to. I moved my fingers around it more and felt a small box like thing on the side of it.

What the hell? What am I, some disobedient dog? I'm not the fucking class pet!

"I wouldn't mes with it too much." I turned to the voice and saw the bird in white leaning against the door frame that led to the room I was in. "It's a type of shock collar and only Overhaul has the switch." He said as he walked over and sat next to me on the weird bed thing I've been sleeping on.

I squinted my eyes at him. "Don't you like hate me or something?" I said as I tilted my head in confusion. He let out a sighed chuckle. "No, I don't hate you. You're just super annoying." He raised his hand and flicked my forehead. At first I thought he was gonna hit me or something so I was surprised by what he did.

Why dis bitch being so friendly?

"So, what's the collar for?" I said as I started to mess with the leash piece. "Basically, Overhaul doesn't trust you yet and put that on you to keep you in check." He said looking at me through the eye lenses of his plague doctor mask.

Huh, I wonder how much this zap hurts. Maybe I should cause trouble just to find out.