13; Not So Scary

I feel like I've been out here forever, but it's only like been 15 minutes so right now, it's 11:26. And even more, I just realized that jerk Rappa didn't even give me a weapon to protect myself. I pull my phone out of my jeans and turn on my phone.

Like Overhaul said, I was allowed to download music, so that's what I'm gonna do. After one last patrol, I went into the Yakuza house and asked someone if they had a weapon for me to borrow. Almost all of them held out their hands with some type of weapon.

I blushed a little, I'm really not use to so much attention. Though, I'm sure some of them look down on me, I mean I'm the member of the 8 extendable. I grabbed one pocket knife, and a gun. "Well, uh, thanks everyone." I said as they waved at them.

Right as I was back outside, I saw one too close to the building. "Yo!" I yelled getting closer. I was about to pull out my bat until I noticed the green hair. "Uh, Midoriya? Why are you back?" I asked tilting my head.

"W-Well, I wanted to um, thank you again." He said messing with his fingers. "Don't make that face, I'm too old for you kid." I said pushing my Palm in front of his face. He went red as a cherry. "N-No that's not why I came back! I uh, wanted to ask if s-some of my friends could meet you?"

Friends....

"I guess, but don't bring too many or my boss might get pissed." I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. He gave me a warm smile with a nod and ran off.

What a weird little hero.

It was about 12 when someone told me my time was up now. So, I went back inside and Toya was waiting for me. He got me to follow him deeper into the building. "So um, did you really mean it?" He asked keeping his head turned from me.

"What do you mean?" He turned back to me trying to use his hair to cover his face but it was clear he was blushing. He may have turned my direction but he avoid my eyes. I gave him a smile, grabbed his face and forced him to look at me. "I wouldn't lie to you."

I smiled softly and he turned red. "R-right." He said as he began to lead me to my room. After some walking and talking Toya got me to my room. "Good night Toya!" I smiled at him. "Yeah night." From his eyes, this is the first time I've seen him happy. His eyes were sparkling and weren't dead like last time.

I threw myself onto the bed. It's been about 4 days since our first interaction and he's already caught me. There was only one thought I had on my mind before I fell asleep.

Please don't let me go.

×××

There was a loud knocking at my door that woke me up. "Hey girly, it's time to patrol. Get ready!" His chuckled faded away. I lazily got up. I need shower. There was a fresh pair of clothe s on the ground.

How nice.

I picked them up and made my way to the bathroom. Took a shower, wrapped my self in a towel, brushed my teeth, then changed.

a new outfit for u

a new outfit for u

I grabbed my mask put it on, grabbed my weapons and headed out. This time it was mimic leading me around. "So, how's your day been Mimic Sir?" I asked looking down at him. He only grunted in response. Our whole walk was dead silent until we got to our destination. "You better do your fucking best!" He yelled as he walked away. 

  I sighed. I made my way outside and started the patrol/guarding.

×××

I quickly got bored of doing nothing but walking around so I decided I'd play one of the songs I downloaded.   

The song played for a while until I noticed two things. A young green haired boy with some others and a guy who was trying to get inside the building. Sadly I knew, I have to deal with the guy first. I walked up to him and he looked pissed.

I took out an ear bud so I could focus on what was in front of me. "Listen dude, I'm gonna have to ask you to step back." I said lowering myself so I could be his height. I don't really want the kids to see me like this, but my job is my job. "I have to get in there!" He barked at me. He just looked like some average thug.  

 "If that's true, you should have an appointment no?" I said. He got even angrier and shoved me. I looked in the direction of the kids and they were seeing everything. Midoriya started to pick up his paste. "I told you to STEP BACK." I shoved the guy harder then he did to me.

He went to swing at me but I wiped around and round house kicked him in the face. He went to lunge at me with a pocket knife but I pivoted to the side, grabbed his wrist, pinned it behind his back and smashed his face into the wall. He fell to the ground, anyone could tell he was out cold.   

"Yo, can someone take care of this guy?" I stated into my earpiece. Instantly some people came and took him. Almost the same time Midoriya and his small group walked up to me. "A-Are you okay?!" He yelled nervously. "Yes, jeez, calm down kid." I giggled. 

"Wow, that was so manly!" Said a red spiky haired kid. He had a small scar over his eye, where could he have gotten that? "Woooooow, she messed that guy up!" I looked at another kid with bright yellow hair and a black streak in his hair shaped like a lightning bolt. I could see is yellow eyes start to wonder. 

  I glared at him and flicked his forehead. I pointed up at my face. "Eyes up here. I'm way too old for you." His face started to flush as his friends laughed. "Where did you learn to do that?" A very cute brown haired girl, with big round eyes asked. I noticed she had small pads on her finger tips.

Quirk maybe? 

  "My grandpa taught me." I said sweetly, trying to cover the venom in my voice when I spoke of my grandpa. There was one other kid lagging behind them, his hair was ash blonde and he had angry red eyes. If looks could kill, my guts would've painted the street.

"Who's the angry hedgehog?"