03;Life is strange, Don't you think?

The light emitting from the window was bothersome. When i opened my eyes i still felt tired. You can't blame me, i was face to face with a hot... i mean scary villain. The adrenaline was no longer coursing through my veins.

I peeled off the covers and slowly rised up. I tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes but to no avail. I rose up out of the bed and slowly made my way to the bathroom.When i looked in the mirror, i saw bags under my eyes but my face was still flushed and red from last night.

I decided to make myself look at least decent and did my hair. I was to lazy to change my cloths. I sat and pondered to myself on what i should do today.

How about, i check my patron go to the cafe.

I walked over to my recording room and clicked on my patron. My fans, are too kind. In one night i already made above a thousand dollars. Since some of them maybe worried i'll make a post that reads, "Hey guy i'm not dead! I have some awesome stuff to tell you during mu next podcast."

And, post.

After that was done i got ready to leave. I opened my door i saw a latter on my door mat. I picked it up and read it out loud."Your dedicated 'fan' tomura would like to meet up with you for a 'chat'. Don't be late, come by the bar again and do you best to not make me wait." My heart dropped to my feet.

Is this gonna be the day i die? I'll just have to see.

xxx

Here i am, at the bar. Where a scary villain wants to talk to me. this is gonna be fun. I knocked on the door before opening  it. "H-Hello?" "Ah, you're finally here." Tomura said as he got up and extended out his arms in a friendly gesture. I closed the door behind me. "So, what do you want with me?" He let out a dark chuckle as he pulled out one of the bar stools, extending out his pinkie. " come, sit! Let's have a chat."

I know i should've called the cops but, this is to interesting to give up. I walked up to him and took a seat. He put his elbow on top bar table and he rested his head on his knuckles. I'll admit it, he was terrifying. "So what made you start that little podcast of your~." He chuckled. "If i'm being honest, i think society needs a reality check." I let out an annoyed sigh.

" Oh, please do explain!" He gestured to the warp gate villain, i think he was asking for a drink. "Well, think about it. What right do we have to label someone's actions as villainous or heroic. Take All might for example, he could kill everyone in this city in a matter of seconds yet we still label him as a hero. Now i have nothing against him and that's just my opinion."

Tomura let out a dark laugh. I looked at the hand on his face and wondered if it was real. He grabbed my chin, resting his thumb on my lips. Once again i felt  heat rise to my face and could tell i was blushing. "You're really something." He stroked my bottom lip and as i averted my gaze. He let out another laugh and let go of me.

He could've killed me.

I felt warm shivers down my body. I got the same feeling i did when i faced off with overhaul. "Why don't you join me?" " Warp quirks are very useful plus  i like you and i think you could really help our cause." I stared at my legs.

Should  i join him? This does seem interesting. What about my podcast ? Maybe my ex was right, maybe i do have the hots for villains.

I shook my head and let out a sigh. "Thanks you for the offer, but i'm gonna have to decline. I love my podcast too much." I got up to leave but then remembered. "Oh,wait." I grabbed a pen off the table and walked back over to tomura.

I grabbed his wrist and opened up his hand. I wrote my number down on his palm. I wanted to show him i wasn't scared. So, that was my big act of bravery. " Next time, give me a call instead of a creepy note on my doorstep,k? Alright bye! " put back from where i got it and walked out.

*3rd pov*

Tomura looked at his hand. That was first time someone willingly touched his hands. "What a strange girl." He said to kurogiri. " I agree."

*(Y/n)pov*

I walked out of the place with my heart jumped around in my chest and face flushed. The adrenaline of danger, i think i really love it. 

I'm still going to the cafe.

Thankfully there is a cafe near this place. It's only about 5-10 minute walk. I started heading in the direction of the cafe and just keeping to myself. I let out a sigh. There were so many people, the sidewalks were kinda crowded. I don't like crowed places,it makes me uncomfortable so i guess i'm some what antisocial.

After the 7 minute walk, i made it to the cafe. When i walked in, the door made the ring you always here when someone walks in. Instantly my friend who runs the place noticed me."(Y/N)!!" Miku ran over to me, wearing the uniform for the cafe. When she ran to hug me almost knocked me over. She was a big social person.

"I missed you girly? You almost never stop by !" I swear her hug almost broke my spine."Well, asshole boyfriend in no longer. Also i'm dieing, can you let go?" She instantly let go and gave me her famous apologetic smile. " Man i'm glad that douche is gone! He didn't like me very much." she giggled.

I just scratched my hand. " So how is your villain stories podcast going?" She was practically yelling at me. "Not so loud please and it's fine, working on a new villain story." I let out a sigh.

She's too social.

"Oh my! Who is it this time? Is the villain hot this time?" I blushed from that sudden question. "M-Miku?! WHO WOULD ASK THAT?!" "My my (y/n), you're such a virgin." she told me. "Don't say that..." I covered my face with my hands from embarrassment. She stuck out her tongue and smiled at me.

"How are you so open?" I said still embarrassed as i flicked her forehead. Once again she giggled. "Oh my, i'm and idiot. So why are you here?" "I'm here for cake and coffee, duh." She facepalmed herself. "Hold on." She turned. "I'm sorry, what did you want again sir?" "Just a simple cake."

Fuck me.

I looked at the man and instantly my heart dropped. Overhaul. My face turned a dark crimson. One because of last night and two because my friend called me a virgin. "Miku, do you want me to sand you into a volcano?" I grabbed her shoulder and she looked at me. "C-Can i take his order first?" She asked nervously. "Of course and mine too." I cracked my nuckles.  "Man, you sure your not a villain?" "Only if you make me one." I told her us she walked to take overhauls order.

I giggled to myself. " You two seem close." I looked to my side and saw overhaul eyeing me. I let out a sigh. " Yeah, were childhood friends.I'm (y/n), i'm pretty sure we're seen each other before." I put out my hand. The only reason i did is because he's a germ freak. I want to know how far he'll go to keep up this good guy persona. He hesitantly took my hand in his. His hands were soft and warm. " Nice to meet you."

Of course he wouldn't tell me his name.