17; Tired

"You must be insane." I told him. Overhaul only looked at me strangely. "I'm perfectly sane." I sighed.

"You can't just go after my grandpa like that, he'll kill you." I was following Overhaul down the narrow halls of the building. Instead of walking like a normal person, I was speed walking to keep up with his pace.

"I won't." I could tell Overhaul was getting annoyed with my doubt but no one could blame me. My grandpa was a powerful man who hurt many people, including his own granddaughter.

My memories my be foggy but I can still feel the heart dropping fear. Of course I cared for Overhaul's safety, though I was beginning to doubt my love for him. Maybe my family issues are the reason why I crave overhaul. 

Or maybe that's what made me crave the danger Overhaul was surrounded in, I was so use to being owned I might have just wanted to feel a comfort like that again. I shack my head to get the thought out. I jog to catch up with him, as he stops at his office door.

"But overh-"

"How many times are you going to question ME?!" He snapped. Causing me to step back an inch.

"Because I care about you!" I yelled back at him, glaring and taking an step closer to his face. His eyes narrowed and I couldn't tell what type of face he was making under his black mask. 

And yet here we were, glaring at each other in front of his office door. He leaned down closer to my face, Now inch's away from my face. His golden eyes pierced my soul as if he's looking for an answer to a question unknow to me.

Now are noses are practically touching. He opens his mouth to say something but. "What's going on here?" We were sadly interrupted by Rappa. We step back from each other and overhaul says. "Take y/n to here room and tell chrono we leave in a few days." Then he walked into his office leaving me with Rappa. 

"Well? You coming?"

"Yuh"

×××

She hummed her favorite studio Ghibli song as she sat alone on the swings reading a book. Until she noticed a boy with black shaggy hair and red eyes had just hit her swing with his walking stick all with a small smile on his face. She looks at him slightly irritated.

"What do you want blind boy? Can't you see I'm reading?

They both said nothing then started laughing out of nowhere.

"Hey, what's your name ?"

"It's uhh y/n l/n. and you?"

"Monster koji"

He said with his hand starched out of her to shack. "Nice to meet you Koji" She said taking his hand and shacking it. Know both with smiles on heir faces.

×××

Y/n's Pov

I woke up from my dream now wide wake and thirsty, I picked up my phone of the side table to check the time. It was 3:05 am. "Well at lest no one will be up." I got out of bed at walked over to my closet and grabbed a big t-shirt, booty shorts and socks because these floors are fucking freezing.

Why the fuck are there no carpets in any of these rooms!

I put my cloths on and walked out my room, to my expiation the lights were dimmed and not a soul in sight. As I was walking down the halls to find the kitchen I saw a door half open with the light on inside.