12; Hide my feelings

"I said tell me what it was." He demanded holding my face tighter. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed, I mean he heard me and he was so close. I let in a deep breath and smelled his scent. It smelled like he just cleaned something so my guess was lemon. 

"I-I'm not gonna say." I responded looking away from hi face. My heart was in my throat, my face was hot and my body felt like putty. He was to close for comfort and my heart or my mind. I was holding my heads to my chest until overhaul grabbed my wrists and squeezed the living shit out of them. All I could think about was the shooting pain going through wrists and going up my arms.

I don't think he knows the definition of 'gentle'. "I won't ask again." He said glaring at me as I was looking at the wall. "And I won't say." I replied glaring back at him. 

I'm gonna fucking die. 

He removed his hands and went to take off his glove until the door busted open. "What's up Overhoe! Oh and girly." Rappa said just barely fitting through the door. 

Run! 

I used my quirk and then appeared right next to Rappa, though I still had a nervous look on my face. "Thanks for your time Overhaul sir, but I must be going, bye!" I grabbed Rappa's large arm and ran out of the room while shutting the door behind me. 

We were halfway down a hall I didn't recognize, until Rappa stopped me. "So girly, that was a very 'interesting' noise you made earlier." Rapp said in his usual cocky tone, I bet he's trying to embarrass me and it's working. 

I could feel my face heat up. "Stop being an ass." I signed. I could never be so close to him, we're from two different words. "Okay fine, but I need you to come with me. You and I have a job to do." I looked at him confused. A job? I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting a role as Overhauls pawn yet. 

Rappa started to walk off so of course I followed behind him. I mean, this building is confusing so anyone who didn't know the place would get lost. I mean, Overhaul has no taste in color, all these walls are bare and old looking. 

I was silently judging Overhauls doctor until Rappa snapped me out of it. What was even stranger was that he lead me outside. He turned around with his hands on his hips and his famous cocky smile. "Um, why are we outside?" I asked giving him a confused look. 

"Well girly, you're basically going to be our little guard dog." He said. 

Are you fucking kidding me. 

"You've got to be kidding me." I said giving him a confused smile. "Nope, you're gonna have to patrol the outside and make sure no pieces of garbage find there way inside." This time I felt shivers down my spine. 

Rappa's smile was sinister then earlier, it's like he wished he had this job instead of me. I like this look on him. "Who's to say I won't run away?" I asked. I mean, I wouldn't run away but I wanna know his answer. He let out a deep chuckle. "I know you wont."

How?

"Anyways, Overhoe has more stuff for me to do, so have fun girly. Also, take this. You know he doesn't like germs." He said as he threw me a mask and an earpieces then walks away. I mean, I guess all I can do is start my new job. I tuck a look at the mask, it had a jagged tooth smile with its tongue out and blood dripping from the smile.

I guess Rappa wants me to look scary.

"Okay bye I guess." I said to the open air. I looked up at the sky and the moon was bright as ever. Almost a snow white. The sky was clear so the whole area was covered in a soft glow.

Since Overhaul is a germaphobe, it makes sense why he wouldn't get an actual dog to guard. Since the moon was bright it was pretty easy to see so I guess guarding would be a little easier. I started to walk around the building, though I was kind of cold.

I put on the mask and continue my patrol. I was doing it for about five minutes until I saw a small green haired boy getting pretty close to the building. (Okay this is not canon but I want to have the reader meet deku cause why not.) "Hey kid!" The green haired kid turned to me.

As soon as he saw me he looked nervous, I'm guessing because of the 'mask' on my face. I walked closer to him and he put his hands up with a nervous smile. I let out a small giggle, this kid is so cute.

"Wow, calm down tiger. I just wanted to tell you you're getting to close to the bosses place." I said pointing to the Yakuza building. He looked at the building and put his hands down with a blushing face. I guess he's embarrassed.

Then I realized something, this is that Midoriya kid from the sports festival. "Oh hey, I know you!" He looked at me confused. "Y-You do?" He asked. "Yeah, Midoriya right? I remember you from the sports festival, you did really well." I smiled, though he couldn't see my mouth.

"Oh, um, y-you really think so?" He asked shyly while blushing.

What a cute kid. Smol bean.

"Yeah! Well anyways, I suggest you go home now and keep away from the building, okay Midoriya?" He gave me a small nod before walking away from the the house. It's a good thing he left, cause he'll be a great hero one day and I can't let Overhaul ruin it.

I have utmost respect for Overhaul, maybe even 'love', but I can't let him crush that kids dreams. Midoriya seems like a good person, so he deserves his happiness.

My feelings, I have to hide them. I don't want to ruin the happiness I've just gotten back.