21; A mall just outside of nagoya

You're pov

 The next day I did what I normally do: get up, watch Eri but instead of having lunch with the others, I headed back to my room for more sleep. I slept for about 2 hours until someone decided to choose death and knock on my door. I groaned in annoyance and made why way over to the door.

I'm still in my pajamas and still tired. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

I reach the door and open it a crack to see who's bothering me. Chisaki stands in front of me in a dark purple almost black suit with a white dress short underneath with two buttons undone and man did he smell good. It smelt like grapefruit with a hit of spice and mint? Oh god, how it suited him. He then looked at me and paused for a minute then he quickly looked to the side, blushing lightly on his ears. Then he cleared his throat and said.

"Go put some clothes on and meet me outside when you're done."

I look down at what I'm wearing. I'm in a tank-top and my underwear...

I become a blushing mess.

"uh- hmm yeah, right okay."

I quickly closed the door and dropped on my bed in embarrassment. I groan into my pillow then got back up and did what I needed to do. Shower, wash my face, get dressed, all that stuff. I quickly slip my phone into my pocket and made my way over to the front door. Once I got there, I saw Chisaki leaning against a black Audi and on his phone. I made my way over to him. He looked up at me from his phone.

"Alright let's go."

I nodded my head in agreement, and then he opened the car door for me, I got it and he closed the door behind me. He got in on the other side and started the car. He slowly backed out of the front gate and picked up his speed as he made his way down the street and onto the highway. I opened the car window and breathed in the fresh air.

"So where are we heading?"

"A mall just outside of nagoya."

"Why so far away?"

"It's closes to where we are having are business meeting later."

"Oh I see. So this is gonna take awhile."

"Not if I speed up a little. I can turn an two hour drive into one."

I look at him in disbelief as he smirks and starts driving faster and faster.

"Wait, your not for real? Are you?!"

"I'm a 100% for real."

He starts picking up the pace faster then before and opens the rest of the windows, I laugh and turn on the radio.
I then relaxed In my seat and watched the houses and buildings pass by as we chatted about little nothings.

xxxxxxx

We finally arrive, he pulls into the parking spot and turns off the car. We quickly get out the car and make are way into the mall. He grabs my hand and maked a b/line straight for the boutique on the second floor. As we are making are way to the boutique we pass a Cafe filled with cakes and all types of drinks. I stop and let go of his hand and make my way over to the counter. I can hear him make his way over to me and  asks me.

"What exactly are you doing?"

The lady at the counter then asks me what I'd like.

"Hi, I would like f/d and he will have a... what do u want?"

He sighs and answers the lady.

"Coffee, one expresso, two cream. And you this is the only time I'm letting u off the huck."