𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 • 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒛𝒆

CHAPTER XVInear future

CHAPTER XVI
near future.

Claire: "I saw vague memories in my head left over from Morgana."

"You're saying, Jim should destroy his amulet 'cause you think you saw same old man put a map inside of it?" Toby asked, wanting to be sured.

"It was Merlin. The key for finding his tomb, to finding his staff, is inside his amulet." Claire said, certain, pointing at Jim's amulet.

"The girl-child may be on to something," the Galadrigal brother interrupted. "The amulet and the staff are connected".

"Both fueled by the magic of Merlin" Blink finishes his brother's statement.

"But if Jim breaks open his amulet, he can't armor up! And if he can't armor up, 'Goodbye, Eclipse Blade!' How's he supposed to kill Gunmar?" Toby quoted.

"If we don't get the staff first, none of that will matter anyway." argued Claire.

"You guys, Claire has a point. Besides, when we get to Merlin, he could just fix it back up, and we'll have another ally." you spoke.

"Well, I can't argue with that," says Blinky and turn towards Jim. "Master Jim, it seem as that the two ladies have won this argument."

"Maybe I don't have to destroy the amulet," Jim turn towards Blink's brother. "You said Ganmar has Aargh captive." Dictatious nodded.

"And Aargh could be used as an emotional anchor." Blinky finishes it off.

And so, the plan to save Aargh has begun.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"I can't say we approve of all your life choices," uncle talks to Claire, "But, if you're going to run off, you're going prepared. And you too, Y/N." Javier hands the both of you a backpack, each.

You send them a smile, and ask for a request, "Actually uncle, aunt, can you maybe not tell mom about this? I'm sure that once she finds out, she's gonna call dad, and demand an army to guard over me."

Claire laughs, "I almost forgot that your dad is the mayor of Paris."

"Shhh, be quiet." you told her off (in a friendly way) as you gently elbow her to her side causing her to let out another laugh.

"Anyway," uncle cuts off, "It's got a poncho in there, waterproof matches, a flashlight, chorizo —" whispering the last part.

"Dad," Claire rolls her eyes, "Jim's got a sword made of daylight, and your give us chorizo?"

"You're lucky your dad is giving us chorizo. If it were MY dad, we'd be followed by secret agents, and butlers to carry our things. Talking about being overboard." you stated.

She let out a giggle, "I guess you have a point." she whisper to you.

Your aunt Ophelia and uncle Javier engulf the both of you into a group hug. "It'll be a little taste of home." said Ophelia.