𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 • 𝒔𝒊𝒙

CHAPTER VIwhat a gruesome

CHAPTER VI
what a gruesome.

Somewhere by the bushes, Y/N, Jim, Toby and Claire hides as they await for the arrival of Blinky and Aaarrrgghh.

"Museum of Arcadia." Y/N read out loud. In the corner of her eye, she saw two figures approaching them. By their structure, she could tell that they are here. She nudges Jim to get his and the other's attention, nodding her head to the figures who are closing in on them.

"Ah Master Jim," says Blinky, stepping into the light, Aargh following right behind him.

"Blink, did you go to Rotgut's?" asked Jim.

"Did I ever?" Blinky replied. "Feast your eyes on this!" he boasted, an ordinary looking stone, but a deadly once it activates.

"Alright, more stone," said Y/N, full of sarcasm.

"A rock?" Toby butted in.

"Not a rock. Dwärkstone." Blinky corrected.

"A whaaaat?" The (Hair Color) headed female asked.

"Dork-stone?" Jim attempted.

"Dwärkstone." Blinky repeated.

"Dork-stone." says Claire, but in a different pronunciation.

"Close enough." Aargh pointed out.

Blinky then explain, "Dwärkstone is incredibly rare, highly volatile, and the only guaranteed way to expel a gruesome."

"All I heard is dork-stone," Toby commented.

"It's not dork-stone, it's Dwärkstone," Y/N corrected. The perfect pronunciation of the word made Aargh be taken by surprise, as he gently nudges her and clap.

"However you pronounce it, how does it work?" Claire ask Blink.

"A firm shake will activate it, but once it begins glowing... run." he advices.

"I am not carrying that thing. I'm actually really clumsy, and I do not look forward on seeing Satan just yet." Y/N claimed.

"Neither am I. I'm far too young to die!" Toby agreed.

Blinky hands the explosive and dangerous stone to Jim, who hesitantly take it from his grasp, "Now, very delicately tuck it away and make sure it counts." Blinky guided. Jim tuck the stone away as Blinky had just instructed: By putting it inside his backpack.

"Come on. Let's go rock this rock show!" Toby interrupted, as a small chuckle erupts from him.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

The four made their way inside, expecting more people to attend, but to their surprise, the museum is almost empty, resulting Toby to chuckle.

"This should be easy. There's only six people here," Claire states.