𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 • 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒆

CHAPTER IVthe baby project

CHAPTER IV
the baby project.

After hours of hunting for hunters, the three have finally succeeded in locking up all the spare Jims inside the amulet.

"So care to explain what's really going on?" Y/N spoke with arms crossed and raised eyebrows, waiting for the much needed detailed explanation.

"Uh — well, you see," Claire lets out a frustrated sigh, "It's better if we just show you. Now, come on."

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"So, you guys are some type of a secret protectors of Arcadia? And Jim is the troll hunter," Y/N repeated.

"Yes" Claire clarifies.

"Claire!! We need to talk about Jim!" The trio all looked at each other.

"Uh oh, someone's in trouble," Y/N teased.

"Jim, you have to go now." Claire says, urging Jim out the door.
The two talked for a short time when Y/N saw Claire place a quick peck on Jim's lips before closing the door.

"So friend, huh."

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"Ugh, life can be soo boring!" Y/N moaned.

Currently, Jim, Toby and Claire are in school. (Mom's Name) is busy helping out with her sister's campaign— which leaves Y/N stuck at home, alone.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"Here it is. For the next twenty four hours, this is your baby." a man by the name of Coach Lawrence or just Coach itself, announces, slamming a bag of flour down the teacher's table.

Mary gasp, "Are we gonna learn how babies are made?" she ask.

"At the flour mill, apparently." Lawrence answers and proceed to explain the assignment to his students. "Your assignment is simple. You will name it. You will care for it. You will never let it out of your sight!" he then proceeds to the rule of the pairings, "Look who you are seated beside.. that is your partner." He starts distributing the bag of flours, as he moves on into the grading rule. "If it comes back in one piece, you pass," both Jim and Claire fist-bump each other. "If it doesn't... you fail."

Toby chuckle, "Peace of cake!" he claims, leaning back into his chair, putting both hands behind his head.

"It's not cake! Don't eat it, Domzalkki." The coach yells at him, making the whole class erupt with laughter.

Coach Lawrence made his way back onto the front, looking at the class suspiciously, "So you cheaters don't turn in a fake, personalize your babies to begin the joy of parenting."