𝐂𝐇𝟐𝟑 ࿔*:・゚Momma Knows Best

❝He's a keeper, nice job!❞

He's a keeper, nice job!

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

Douxie looks over to Y/N as Mrs. Blanc said those words.

'Please, kill me now.' Y/N thought. Right when she was about to speak, Douxie answers,

"We went to the cafe, walked around the park, and checked out the amusement park that recently opened," he said, voice cracking a little.

As Mrs. Blanc break eye contact needing a little time to think, Y/N looks at Douxie with raised eyebrows which he returned with a nervous smile.

"Tell me young man, do you know any martial art? self defense?"

Y/N laughed inside her head. Only if she knew... she's talking to a wizard that have lived for centuries, of course he does!

"Yes I do, and may I ask why?" respond and asked Douxie.

"Y/N!" Claire's thundering voice and the front door slamming close echoed through the whole house. "— Oh hi aunt (Mom's Name)... and Douxie," greets Claire as soon as she spotted them on a conversation, "Sorry, but can I borrow Y/N?"

"Sure, go ahead" said (Mom's Name).

Y/N stands up from her seat and glance at Douxie that replied with a nod and a small smile. Doing the same as some sort of acknowledgment she follows Claire who signals her to talk outside. Closing the front door, Y/N didn't waste no time and rant,

"Look Claire, convincing my mom that there's something between me and Douxie isn't cool. He just lied to her that we went on a date even though the locations were true, and it's just a friendly hang out!"

Meanwhile, Claire who have had a sand and worriedness on her eyes finally revealed that: "Strickler and Dr. Lake might have been taken by Gunmar."

"Jim had just texted me, he said to meet him at the bridge." Toby announces.

"Then we're heading there," Claire added.

"Douxie huh~" Toby teases Y/N.

Claire and Toby got on their bikes as Y/N tap on her necklace trice. When Toby and Claire saw her transform, their jaws dropped.

"Woah, woah, woah! Where did you get that!?!!" Toby gasp.

"Merlin gave it to me." Y/N simply replied.

"How come yours is magical and ours is not!" he whined.

"Well let's see," Y/N pointed to Claire and said, "Has a magical staff that can transport you anywhere." then to Toby, "And a war hammer that can make you fly. So I think that it is only fair that I get this one."

"Come on you guys, we got to go" Claire reminded.

"You two go ahead, I'll take a different route." said Y/N.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

Y/N have arrived below the bridge, just in time as she sees the familiar lines of a door opening from the inside of Trollmarket. Strickler flies out and immediately detransforms when the light hit him, in his arms is Dr. Lake. Not soon after two Gum-Gums stepped outside the door and turned into stone as the daylight shines on them.

"Are you two alright?" Y/N asked, hurrying up to them with her sword equipped in case if anymore Gum-Gums decided to step outside. Plus, it is getting dark already.

"Yes we're alright." Strickler answered.

"Dr. L are you okay!?" the wound of Toby's worried voice catches the three's attention.

"We have to warn Jim." said Barbara as Walter helps her up.

Then he added, "Morgana, she's free."

The two gasp, "Jim" Claire whispers. She takes out her phone and dialed Jim's number. "He's not picking up! Let's go back to the house."

"Once again, I'll meet you there." Y/N told, still keeping an eye out on the door that hasn't closed yet. Strickler and Barbara go onto Claire and Toby's bike and rode off. When she saw that they are in a safe distance from the bridge, she let her guard fall and what a mistake it is. In lightning speed, something flew out of the tunnel and attacks her.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

The four arrived in front of the house, and as they get off the bikes, Y/N arrives in a flash that takes the others by surprise.

"Woah! How are you so fast?" asked Toby.

"The armory, it's part if the package," she replied. "So shall we head in?"

"Jim!" Toby shouted. They all gasp when they saw the whole place wrecked.

"Where's Jim?" Barbara cried.

Merlin opens the TV, fascinated by the moving images and replied, "Finally becoming a true Trollhunter."

"You'd never!" said Strickler.

Merlin didn't say anything more and got back on watching the television. That's where a loud thud came from the second floor and the arriving party except for one hurried upstairs.

"Half troll full hunter, yet I still don't get why is the need to traumatize the boy." Y/N spoke.

"Why can't people get it. If you want Jim to have a chance on defeating Gunmar," Marlin explains, turning to the person he's speaking to, "then — oh, it's you."

"Yes it is I." Y/N answers.

"Eh, you're smart, I'm sure you'll figure it out." he told her.

"Hmm," she nods. "But how about this, Jim could be able to defend himself and the people while you and Morgana have your issues sorted out, then, once you've defeated her, you get your magic back and could easily wipe out half the race of troll kind. Therefore, in conclusion, you could defeat Gunmar, Jim wouldn't have to trouble himself adapting on being a troll, and you would be the hero of the story, The End."

"The boy has to learn Y/N."

"I knew that, I am simply making a list of other possibilities."

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

"I'm home" Y/N announces.

"Oh great honey, you're just in time for dinner." Mrs. Blanc replied, "You don't mind that I've invited your boyfriend to dinner, no?"

"No mom, not at all."

Before walking away, (Mom's Name) stops at her track and whispers to her daughter, "He's a keeper, nice job!"

"I'm glad," Y/N grinned.

QOTD: how is your day so far?

AOTD: I got a week off of school and I've barely gotten any sleep due to the people who's been barging in into the room, yelling, plus the christmas songs booming just outside the door.
_