𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 • 𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒇

CHAPTER IXsummer job

CHAPTER IX
summer job.

Eating at a local restaurant with your mom, you decided to speak to her about a certain thing. "Mom," you called out.

"Yes dear?" She responded.

"Is it okay... if I would apply for a summer job?" you asked.

She stops eating, looking over you. "Why do you want a summer job? We have the money to cover for everything."

"Well, with Claire being in school, and you guys are busy with aunt Ophelia's campaign, I'm getting bored at the house. Besides, it's only going to be in the morning." you explained.

She sighs, "Well. If that's how you feel, then go for it."

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

Manager: "You're hired."

"When do I start?" you asked.

"Tomorrow. But I'll introduce you to the staffs right now," the manager told.

We made your way out of his office, calling out a short meeting with all the staff.

"Guys, this is Y/N, your new co-worker."

"Guys, this is Y/N, your new co-worker." the manager introduces.

"Hello, I look forward to working with all of you." she smiles.

Douxie thought, 'My heart is already melting just hearing her voice, I think I'll explode just being near her. I can die happily now 🥴'

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"Douxie!" his co-worker called out.

"Hey man." Douxie greeted.

"Hello!" The voice of Y/N interrupted.

Turning around, he saw her.

His muse.

'Wait... I remember him.'

"You're that guy from school! Big D, right?" you said, pointing at the familiar face.

"It's Douxie actually. Hisirdoux Casperan." He told.

"I'm Y/N. Y/N Blanc." you said, going for a handshake.

Slowly, he took his hand with yours.