𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 • 𝒉𝒖𝒊𝒕

CHAPTER VIIIsweet talk

CHAPTER VIII
sweet talk.

The past few days, you and your mom got a private tour from non other than, the chair council woman Nuñez around Arcadia. Introducing its beauty, to you.

"Claire, are you alright?" you ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a cold." she replied.

"If you say so, I'll see you later."

The both of you bid your farewells to each other, Claire made her way out of the house, to go to school.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

Looking at the clock, you realize what time it is. "Welp, it's time for me to go." you said to yourself and change quickly. After changing from your comfortable pajamas, you head out.

Heading to Arcadia Oaks High.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

As soon as you arrive at the school, you can't help but notice the big crowd that's formed, they're mostly girls, all girls actually.

"Y/N!"

Two familiar voices shouted your name.

Looking around, you spotted Mary and Darci making their way towards you.

"Hey guys." you greeted.

"Just in time. TP!" Darci shouted.

Looking at where she's looking, you spotted Claire, Jim, and Toby.

"Hey, G.F." greets Toby.

"Y/N!" Claire says.

"Hey cuz.. Jim." you greeted.

"Hey guys." Jim responded.

"Anyways, I was just about to tell Y/N something." Mary tells.

"You were?" you asked.

"Yeah. But anyway, look at the hot sauce that showed up on our front door, C-Bomb. He's from Arcadia Oaks Academy." She told, dragging Claire's wrist as I followed behind them.

"Is that Big D?" Ask one of the girls that has just arrive in the crowd.

Staying in the far back of the crowd, while Claire pushes her way into the front and dropping her books once she got there. A guy knelt down, picking up one of her books for her. You saw her blush, taking it from his hand.

"C-Bomb is it? Consider me blown away, because you are nuclear." He said to her.

'A flirt, but a great talker. No wonder why girls are swarming over him.'

In the corner of your eyes, you saw Jim marching to them, jealousy and detest are clearly visible in his eyes.

"So, uh. What brings you to our humble school, and what'll it take to send you back?" Jim rudely interrupt.

"This won't end well," you mumble to yourself and make your way to them as the crowd fades. "Hey guys, what's going on here?" you ask, putting an arm around Claire's shoulders.

Claure coughs.

"Claire, you could really need some rest." you said with concern. Then you went to look at the guy, who's now staring at you with a huge smile on his face. "If you don't mind, can we get this thing faster? My cousin really needs some rest." you said, sending him a little smile.

He shook his head a little, and handed me a flyer, causing our hands to brush up against each other. "T-the battle of the bands is coming up. Ash Dispersal Pattern, that's my band, *points out* will be crushing it," he continue, "But we're encouraging others to give it a shot."

Claire gasp, "Didn't you open up for Papa Skull at the boxstop? You were sick!" She complimented, right before she sneezes.

He chuckle, "Well, it looks like I'm not the only one."

You and Claire lets out chuckle. You also heard Jim chuckle too... sarcastically.

"Girls, we should enter." Darci spoke, going beside Claire.

"We could be a cover band. Call ourselves..."

Mary/Darci/Claire: "Mama Skull!"

"Wait, I'm included in this too?" you asked, since Mary's arm is around your shoulder.

"Of course you are!" Mary replied.

As you unhooked your arm around Claire, Jim shoved the two of you, making YOU stumble, colliding with the guy.

"Woah, are you okay?" He worriedly ask, while holding you by the waist.

"Yeah, thanks." you thanked, and turn around to look at Jim who's convincing the girls to forget about the offer.

Claire snatches the flyer away from Jim.

"Actually, a friend of mine told me I needed more balance. Count us in." Claire reminded him.

"Well then, I dibs on the guitar." you claimed.

"Uh, huh. So I guess you dibs on him too." Mary commented, pointing at the guy behind you.

"What?" you asked.

You look at Darci, seeing her pointing something with her lips. Looking down, you found out that his hands are still on your waist.

Looking at him from the shoulder, he sent you a nervous laugh and smile before removing his hands from your waist.

"So yah. I-I'm heading now." He stutters, slowly backing away from y'all. "I'll see you guys.. around."