𝐂𝐡𝟏𝟖 ࿔*:・゚Reunited

❝Oh, she gets to be my dear

Oh, she gets to be my dear.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

You sigh, deciding to just wait for the others arrival. You looked for a flat surface to sit on, when something, or someone gasp, making you look over to where the wizard lie. A gasp also escaped your lips as you run up to him, stopping just by the front, giving him some space.

With your mouth a little parted in surprise, Merlin looks at you before saying, "So it is true."

"W-what's true?" you asked, fixing your composure.

"Oh nothing. It's a secret for me to keep, and for you to find out later on in life." he replied, sitting up from his previous position. "Tell me darling, how is Douxie?"

"Douxie? As in Hisirdoux Casperan? my coworker?" you questioned.

"Well, do you know any other Douxie's? Of course it's him." he confirmed.

"Uh, he's fine. He's doing great actually." you told him, and ask, "How do you know Douxie, if I may asked."

"He haven't told you yet? Oh this is embarrassing. Douxie's my apprentice, I knew the boy for decades." he claim.

Upon learning this new secret, all you could utter was a: "What?" with an eyebrow raised.

Meanwhile... with the others

"Draal!" shouts Jim.

"He's gone, Master Jim." Says Blinky, "And without the magic of the staff, the cave is collapsing."

They all looked up, seeing a giant crystal falling above them. Aargh wasted no time to catch and lift the heavy thing before it crushes his friends.

"Go!" he said to them, throwing the crystal by the side.

"Come on! Come on!" Toby hurried.

As they try to find an exit, a huge rock fell, preventing the, to access a what could have been, a possible exit. They all lost hope when Aargh couldn't move the thing. So, they decided to huddle below him, with the giant troll protecting them.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

Aargh grunts, "Too big," he say, failing to move the rock out of the way.

"It's okay, big man." Toby eases.

"It's hardly okay," Blinky stated. "We're on the distinctly wrong side of the cavern's collapse. Merlin's tomb will now apparently become our own."

As rocks started violently collapsing again, the four one'd again, take cover below their giant friend.

By the time it eased down, Claire spotted an opening and says, "Or we could just go that way. There's an opening."

"Thus affording us the opportunity to be trapped somewhere else." says Blinky.

"Are you kidding me? My cousin is nowhere to be seen! I'm worried if she's still even alive at this point!" yelled Claire.

"Or! It's a way out, huh?" Toby said, trying to thin the tension between the two. "You just got to think positive!"

"I'm not entirely sure I know how." Blinky replied, walking along with Toby on their way in.

Out of the other's conversation, Claire spotted Jim's hesitation of leaving the place, and that's why, she walks over to him.

"We can't leave them behind like this." he said. "Claire, your cousin may still be alive, maybe we could save her if we go back."

"Y/N's smart, and i'm sure that Draal would want us to keep going." Claire comforted.

You heard a gasp. And you're sure it didn't come from you, nor Merlin. Looking at where it came from, you spotted Toby, Blinky, Aargh, Jim and Claire.

"Y/N!" they all shouted.

"You guys, hey! You're all still alive, thank goodness!" you stated, running up to hug them.

"Says you! You've disappeared!" says Claire, pushing pass the others to reach you.

Y/N: "Yeah, hehe... about that —"

"Great Globus, you found Merlin!" Blinky gasp, upon spotting the wizard sitting up from his resting place behind you.

"Okay now who's Globus?" you asked.

"Merlin." Jim spoke, getting near the guy.

"Are you the trollhunter?" Merlin asked him.

"Um, uh..." Jim stutters

"I thought you'd be taller." said Merlin.

"Um —"

"Yes, I expected much taller. And older." Merlin said, dusting himself. "How old are you? Ten?" he guessed.

"Uh, sixteen." answered Jim.

"I guess I was only off by, mmm..." he thought, laying himself down once again, and started doing an equation. "Six plus four, carry the one... Fourteen years."

"Holy Merlin. It's really you!" Toby yelled.

Merlin sat up from his previous position, looking at the last speaker. "Just what kind of Troll are you?" he ask.

"I'm not a troll! I'm a Toby!" he corrected, sounding a little offended.

"And who is this lovely creature?" Merlin asked, looking towards Claire.

Claire giggles as Blinky steps in to answer; "Blinkous Galadrigal, at your ser —"

"Not you. You." Merlin said, and gestures to Claire.

You smile, nudging her to step forward to introduce herself. "Uh, Claire Nuñez, sir."

"A pleasure, my dear."

"Oh, she gets to be my dear." Toby spat bitterly.

"You're just jealous." you chuckle.

Blinky: "Your sageness, we —"

A sound of bones cracking fills out the entire area, and Blinkous' jaw hit the ground. Without wasting any time, you took out your phone and snaps a photo, without him, nor anyone knowing.

"Success!" you murmured.

"He was asleep for a very long time." you heard Claire reasoned.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

I just binged watched the movie, and I already know how to continue and end the story :)