𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 • 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒛𝒆

CHAPTER XIIshadow magic

CHAPTER XII
shadow magic.

On your way back to the Nuñez house, you have encounter with Toby.

"Y/N! Did Jim called you too?" he asked, short of breath.

"Yeah, let's get going before Claire completely destroys the place."

As soon as the two of you stepped onto the house, there's not a single furniture that can be seen.

"Oh god, this is bad. What will I tell aunt and uncle about this?!" you freaked out.

"Y/N! Toby! Upstairs!" you heard Jim yell from above.

You and Toby made your way up, yo your and Claire's shared room. "Jim, what happened?!" you began to question.

"I-I don't know. We just got home from our date, but she tried to kill me." Jim explains.

Upon hearing a shift and a moan, the three look over to the once unconscious Claire.

"Release these shackles off, or I'll wear your spine as my crown, peasants!" Claire demanded, slowly floating high up into the air, surrounded with gold-ish black aura.

"That's a new one," Jim spoke.

"Her creativity knows no bounds." Toby adds.

She tries to set herself free using magic, sending you three flying into the air and hitting her room's wall releasing an: *Ugh!* Toby stood up to check on Claire when the door opens.

"Apologies for my delay," Blinky talks. He run up to where Claire is, and secure her chains with some type of a magical stone. Then he run up to Jim to help him stand up. "I was awaiting Aargh's return, he never showed." he explains.

"I'm sure he's fine, we've got bigger problems." Jim told.

My phone buzzes in my front pocket, notifying me that someone sent me a message.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Mom :
Hey sweetheart, your aunt and I will be home in 10.

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Jim!" you shouted.

"What is it?" he turns toward you.

"Our parents are coming home." you told.

"Oh, this isn't good... but Claire isn't back to normal yet!" Toby shouted.

"I know! That's why I'm gonna head out and buy us some time." you explain.

"Alright, do that, and we'll take care of this." Jim said.

You went back on your phone and text your mom.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Y/N
Hey mom, is it okay if we stop at the Cafe? I'm kind of hungry.

Mom
Alright sweetheart, I just hope that they're still open. Is Claire coming with you?

Y/N
Claire is already asleep. Plus, she went out on a date with Jim earlier so she's still full.

Mom
What would you like me to order so the food will be up once you get here.

Y/N
I'll have (Favorite Food) and a hot chocolate.

Mom
Got it.

Y/N
Oh, and can I also have a funnel cake too? For dessert?😋

Mom
Sure thing, honey.

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

You put your phone back into your pocket and bid your goodbyes to the boys.