𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 • 𝒅𝒊𝒙

CHAPTER Xdouble date disaster

CHAPTER X
double date disaster.

Y/N : Yes. I'm so sorry.

Manager : It's really fine. Enjoy your day off.

Y/N : Thanks sir. I will.

'If I'm not dying, that is.' you thought to yourself.

Manager : Goodbye.

*hangs up*

"So, where are we?" you turn, seeing the girls grinning.

Practicing for the Battle Of The Bands, you and the others noticed that Claire's guitar isn't synchronized with the music, and by the time you all look at her, she collapsed.

"CLAIRE!" you all shouted, running up to aid her.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

Claire opens her eyes.

"Claire, are you alright?" you asked.

Darci helps her to sit up, as Mary checks behind you.

"Yeah. But maybe I should skip this one up." she said.

"And maybe, you should skip school too." Mary added.

"I agree with Mary, stay home and I'll take care of you." you told her.

"Alright." she answers.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"Good morning, Claire." you said, placing the breakfast you've prepared in front of her.

"Good morning, Y/N." she greeted you back with a big smile.

"We're lively today, aren't we?" you asked.

She took a seat on her chair and answers, "Yeah, I felt like I've slept for a hundred years."

You laugh at her remark, "Well, I'm glad your okay now." you said and sit beside her.

"Thanks for taking care of me yesterday. I owe you one, big time." she thanked as we started with our breakfast.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

The front door opens. Coming in, is Darci and your cousin. "Oh, hey guys." you welcomed, walking up to them.

"Hey, Y/N!" Darci and Claire saluted.

"What's all these smiling about?" you ask.

"We're going on a double date, and Claire told me that you are an expert when it comes to fashion." Darci speaks.

"Anyways, do you want to come?" Claire ask.

"And be a fifth wheel? No thanks," you declined, "Plus, I'm planning to hang out with a friend later." you lied.

"With whom?" Darci interrupted.

'Oh fuzz bucket.'

"Douxie?" you blurted out, in a questioning manner.

"Are you serious, with Big D?!" Darci squeals.

"Oh my god. We could do a triple date!" Claire Suggest.

"Hahaha, no. I said we're hanging out, and it's not a date." you defended. They were about to say something when you faked getting a notification on your phone. "It's Douxie, you girls can take whatever outfit you'd like, I'm heading out now. Bye!" you went out of the house and close the door.

"What did I just told to them?" you said in horror, especially if they ever find out that you lied. Without any choice, you took out your phone and dialed his number.

*On Call*

??? : "Hello?"

Y/N : "Hey Douxie, are you free tonight?"