𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 • 𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒒

CHAPTER Vofficially part of the gang

CHAPTER V
officially part of the gang.

"See you tomorrow Tobes, and don't eat the baby!" Jim joked as toby got separated from the group.

"Well, don't bake yours!" toby retorted.

Within a few seconds of walking, Y/N gets a text notification from her mother.

Mom:
Hey sweetie, can you stop by the cafe? I've ordered a takeout for you and Claire.

Y/N:
Sure mom, I'll go get it. Thank u!

Mom:
No problem honey, we'll be home by 11.

You checked the time on your phone: dix-neuf heures (7pm.)

"Oh shoot, I've got to split." Y/N told.

Claire and Jim turns to her, "What? Where are you going?" asked Claire.

"To the cafe. Mom ordered us a takeout for dinner tonight, given that they'll be home late.. as usual." Y/N answer.

"Do you need my company?" she offered.

"No need. I think I'll be able to manage it on my own."

Once she got to Benoit's French Bistro, Y/N went straight to the cash register.

"Good evening fair lady, how may I help you." the cashier greets her.

"Bonsoir, I'm here to pick up an order." she told him.

"Name please" the cashier asked.

"Y/N Blanc."

"Ah, hold on for a moment." the guy turns to the pickup window behind him. "Ey Douxie, the takeout order for Ms.Blanc is ready to be picked up!" he shouted and turn back to her, "I just need you to sign this please." Y/B took the receipt, signs it, and gives it back to the cashier just as someone spoke.

"Here is your takeout miss." Douxie says, catching Y/N's attention.

Just as the two looked into each other's eyes, Douxie's breath hitches, as he stand frozen in place caused by the women standing in front of him.

'Oh, i haven't seen such beauty before.' Douxie thought to himself. She took the plastic bag from his outstretched hand and as their skin touches, it sends an electric feeling throughout the man's entire boy.

"Merci beaucoup." she told, sending both guys a heartwarming smile.

"Y-Yeah, anytime." Douxie stutters, feeling his face warming up and a little light headed.

On her way out of the cafe, Y/N turns back and wave her hand, "Au revoir, gentlemens," she said.

Once door closes, Douxie snaps out of terrance. "Dang it! I forgot to ask her name." Douxie says, scolding himself.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

Heading back home, Y/N have received another text message; This time, it's from her dear cousin Claire.

Claire:
Y/N, something came up. We're heading over at Jim's rn.

We'll explain what happened when you get there.

Y/N:
I'm on my way.

Y/N turns off her phone, turning left when she have reached the intersection. By the time she arrived at Jim's, she didn't bother knocking on the door and head in. Just by the stairs, Claire could be seen sitting down, waiting for her cousin to show up.

"Claire! What happened?" Y/N asked.

"It's better for you to see. Come, follow me!" she says.

Y/N trails behind Claire going down to the basement when she heard a commotion going on.

"Blinky!"

"Ah, Miss Claire Nuñez, always a pleasure seeing you" she heard an unfamiliar voice talk.

By the time Y/N made her all the way down, the commotion stops and everyone's attention is now on her.

"Hi there," she greeted them.

"AHH! Another fleashbag!" the smallest one scream, pointing his fingers at her.

"Guys, calm down! This is my cousin, Y/N," Claire said, introducing her cousin to the three creatures called trolls.