𝐂𝐇𝟐𝟐 ࿔*:・゚Coffee

❝A friend or not, we want to meet this boy,❞

A friend or not, we want to meet this boy,

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

The morning arrive sooner than expected, as Y/N rose from her bed, she immediately proceeded to the bathroom to get started for today. After doing her usual routine, she came downstairs into the kitchen/dining area, where her mom, uncle and cousin all sat together in the dining table, while her aunt Ophelia is behind the counters making breakfast.

"Good morning sunshine, do you want eggs, chorizo, chilaquiles?" Ophelia asked.

"I would love too... if I wouldn't have to meet a friend of mine. Next time?" she replied.

"This early in the morning?" (Mom's name) talk.

"Yes."

"And who are you meeting?"

"A friend of mine maman, we're planning to hangout today."

"And who is this friend of yours? I want to meet him/her."

"His name is Douxie," Y/N answered.

Claire snorted loudly, "It's probably a date then," she commented.

"Is not!" Y/N gasp, denying her cousin's statement. How would she know, the boy did asked her to grab a coffee, but he didn't exactly said that it's was date.

"Is to!"

"Is not!"

"Is to—"

"Girls enough!" Ophelia yelled, turning to the two teenagers. "A friend or not, we want to meet this boy," she said sternly.

"Okay fine," said Y/N, raising both of her hands as a sign of backing down.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

"They want to meet me!?" yells Douxie.

"Mm, yes?" Y/N answers.

"I can't believe this — wait why?"

"I don't know," the girl shrugs, "Maybe they wanted to know who am I spending my time with?"

"I am meeting your parents!"

"Technically just one, but eh" Y/N corrected. She took a sip of her (Favorite Drink) as Douxie continues to freak out. To be honest, her calm posture is the total opposite of what she's feeling right now. She's eternally screaming inside her head.

Why?

*Flashback!*

After her sixth grade graduation ceremony, little Y/N peer through the crowd in hope of finding her friends.

"Y/N!" the voice of her friend Renee took her attention.

Renee has a fair skin tone and golden brown hair, matching well with her light brown eyes. She's also a tad bit taller than Y/N, and is younger out of the two.

"Renee. Où est Noel?" said and asked Y/N. At that exact moment, Noel walks up to them and says,

"Salut!"

"Noel, te voilà!" Y/N exclaims, before grabbing his and Renee's wrists. "Venez, j'aimerais vous présenter mes parents."

"le maire?!" says Noel.

"Oui," Y/N replies, "Il est mon peré."

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

"Maman, papa, c'est mes amis."

"Je m'appelle Renee."

"Et je m'appelle Noel."

After talking for a couple of minutes, Renee and Noel says their goodbye to Y/N as they take their leave with their families.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Mr. and Mrs. Blanc asked.

"Papa, Il est mon ami!" she defended.

"Good" said (Dad's Name).

'Okay, they're totally not meeting my other guy friends.'

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

'This is going to end up a disaster." Y/N thought, opening the door of the front porch. "I'm home," she announces.

"There you are honey, and you must be Douxie, please do come in." (Mom's Name) greets them.

Douxie steps into the house, immediately being held by Y/N's mother by the arm who guided him into the living room. Y/N follows behind them, just to make sure that he gets out of the house alive.

As Douxie and (Mom's Name) perch into the two-seater sofa, Y/N makes herself comfortable on the one-seater beside them.

"First things first, where did you took my daughter for your date?" Mrs. Blanc asked.

'Shit — Abort! Abort!' Y/N panicked.

QOTD: do you like Harry Potter?
if yes, who is your favorite character?

AOTD: R.A.B. I feel like he would have been one hell of a character to get to know.