𝐂𝐇𝟐𝟒 ࿔*:・゚Official

❝Let's just say that you are my mission and your safety is my most priority

Let's just say that you are my mission and your safety is my most priority.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

"Mom? MOM, PLS HELP ME!" Y/N cried. Although her attempt in seeking help from her mother, Y/N knew that something have taken over her body. Sure she can see and hear like normal, but her every move doesn't feel like she's the one making it.

Then she remembered the event that have taken place under the bridge, as she recall, she could make out a hooded figure flying towards her, then BAAM! She wakes up with something or someone else controlling her body.

At that very moment, the hooded figure she saw that attacked her back in the bridge appeared before her.

"Who are you? Are you Morgana." Y/N glared at the hooded figure.

"I am the past, present and future," it replied with its feminine voice. "A future that have been stuck in the past, a person with no present, but a knowledge of the future full of possibilities."

"So your powers the same as Merlin's?"

The hooded person nodded, then shook its head. "Yes and no. Although I could see the future just like Merlin, my version gives me infinite possibilities. Here's a thought, have you ever wondered, what would have happened if the person back then didn't helped you when you were kidnapped."

"How do you know about that." Y/N said shakily.

"As I said, I am the past, present and future. I know everything about everyone, especially you."

"Me?"

The person grunted, "Yes you, didn't I just said that."

"Anyways, why did you attack me? What are your intentions." asked Y/N.

"Be calm, I am not here to hurt you nor your loved ones. I'm here to just to check in and tell you to get ready for the nearing war."

"Wait— you can tell a person about the future?! Won't it mess up the timeline or somethin?" Y/N stated, baffled.

"Yes you can tell someone," the figure laughed, "but be careful to who you will entrust this information to. Any knowledge about the future and especially in the wrong person, disaster will struck. Besides, Merlin would be gathering everyone soon to tell you this news."

"Wait, so does this mean that you're allied with us?"

"Well, yes and no. I won't be fighting beside you, but I will for sure look after you." they answered, pointing at Y/N.

"Me? But why only me?"

"Let's just say that you are my mission and your safety is my most priority."

"My safety, do I know you—"

"I think I've talked too much, I will now leave you alone."

"But wait!" Y/N shouted.

The hooded figure started to walk away and stops upon remembering something. Turning back around, it asked, "You like the boy, am I right?"

"Huh?" is all Y/N could muster.

"Douxie, you like him."

"Well if you claim to know everything, then you're supposed to know the answer to that." Y/N sassed.

The figure nodded, "Good point," is said before banishing.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

Gaining control of her body once again, Y/N finds herself standing in the porch of the Casa Nuñez. "What the— Ain't I supposed to be inside already?" she questioned the situation. Then she remembered, the person she just talked to is a person of time.

'She turned back the time?' Y/N thought.

"I'm home" Y/N announces.

"Oh great honey, you're just in time for dinner." Mrs. Blanc replied, "You don't mind that I've invited your boyfriend to dinner, no?"

"No mom, not at all."

Before walking away, (Mom's Name) stops at her track and whispers to her daughter, "He's a keeper, nice job!"

"I'm... glad," Y/N is in shock of how the similar it is to when she wasn't in control of her body. As her mom vanish from her sight, Y/N stood there bewildered. This got her thinking. Did that figure literally predicted her next moves and words, or did it show her this part of the future?

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

After dinner and a ton of chatting, Y/N escorts Douxie out of the house where she hopes to have a private conversation with him before he go.

"Well, that was interesting." Y/N spoke.

"It sure is" Douxie replied, trying not to look at her in the eye. He knew he messed up when he decided to answer Mrs. Blanc's question. He knew that he lied and Y/N is now probably mad at him.

"Hey listen, I'm sorry about my mom earlier. It was probably super uncomfortable on your part to have to answer that."

Y/N apologizing shocked Douxie, "Don't be. To be honest myself, I thought that you're gonna be mad at me for lying."

"We don't have to lie you know," said Y/N, seeing this as an opportunity to finally tell him how she feels.

"We don't?" Douxie repeated cluelessly.

"Yes" she answers

'Okay Y/N, don't screw this up.'

"I was thinking that we could just start going out, in that way we won't have to lie, so are you in? Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow!" Y/N said in one breath. She then quickly kisses him on the cheek before running back inside the house.

Douxie who still stand there shocked, couldn't comprehend what just happened. Did he just got asked out by the girl he likes?

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

Meanwhile, the same cloaked figure stands in the dark shadow as she observed the event that had just unfold. With a hurtful smile, thoughts of wanting to kill the girl for the embarrassing moment kept occurring in her mind.

'How shameful! I am now completely mortified from second hand embarrassment.' she thought.

With great disappointment, the figure vanish into thin air and soon arrives at a fortress.

Somewhere far, far away.

QOTD: How was your Christmas?
What is the favorite thing you've received or done?

AOTD: It was okay per usual. My favorite would be getting 200 bucks and going to Universal Studios.