𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 • 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒕

CHAPTER VIIdetention club

CHAPTER VII
detention club.

Somewhere, within the streets of Arcadia...

"Come on Mr. Blinky, talk to them! Negotiate!" you encouraged him, driving your uncle's car to go after a pickup that have been stolen by gnomes.

Blinky puts his head out of the car window and yell, "I know the allure of operating one of these noble machines, but stop this instant."

The car hits your car, making you almost crash and having an accident. Seconds after, you saw Jim's vestpa going after the truck this time. You started the engine once again trying to catch up to them.

By the time you and Blinky managed to catch up with the others, he took pulled out a sack, Jim shoves the gnomes inside.

"You two take the gnomes back to trollmarket. We'll get Señor Uhl's truck back before anyone notices —" before Jim could finish, he was interrupted upon hearing the police siren.

Blinky and Aargh scattered, making it too late for the police to catch, or even have a glimpse of them.

"Oh no." you whisper.

"Hands where I can see 'em!" the officer demanded. All of you raised your hands up high in the air. "Looks like your little prank is gonna get you serving a little time," he added, getting out of the car. "You wanna press charges?" he ask the guy sitting in the passenger seat of the car. The guy got out of the car as well.

"Hm. No, I have something far worse planned for them. Saturday detention." he told.

"Oh come on, i'm supposed to be free from school!" you whine.

"Then would you rather have some jail time, young lady?" the cop ask.

"I guess one day of school wouldn't hurt?" you replied.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

Here you are, driving towards the school for saturday detention. Your auntie parked in front of the school, when she started talking. "You never got detention before you met... this boy."

"Jim had nothing to do with this. I can screw up on my own, you know." Claire defended.

You awkwardly sat quietly as the mother and daughter argues. You had yours yesterday. But for now, you wanted to get out of the same situation, so you started talking as well, "I know the drill auntie. How can you just steal a car!! I am utterly disappointed with you girls. Ugh, teenagers these days. I'm gonna have to ground you for a week and take your phones away." you reenacting your mother's words from yesterday.

Ophelia sighs. "We'll talk about this later."

Both you and your cousin got out of the car, just as you saw Barbara's car pulled up.