𝐂𝐡𝟐𝟎 ࿔*:・゚You Have Now, Met Archie

I'm not a cat, I'm a familiar,

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

While almost finishing getting ready for your nightshift, you decided to give yourself a talk. " How do you tell someone that you know their secret? Do you just go up to them and say, 'Hey, are you doing anything wizard-ish tonight? Mind if I tag along?' " you babble to yourself.

"It's simple really, just confront him about it, but in private of course," the cat advises.

"Great, now a flying cat with glasses is giving me advice." you scolded yourself, looking outside the window. "Wait — a cat?!" you realized.

"Seriously? You're more baffled to find out that I talked, then to see me flying?" he sassed.

"Kitty cat, a flying animal is common to witness, but a talking animal is rare." you stated in a matter of fact.

"I'm not a cat, I'm a familiar," he tells you. "Archie, a pleasure to meet you." he introduces himself.

"Y/N" you replied.

"Well Y/N, you are stress free. Because if telling Douxie that you already know that he's a wizard is what you're worrying about, Merlin made him fully aware of that."

"So Douxie already knew, that I know?" you asked.

"Yes indeed." he answers.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

On your way to work, you repeat the same words over and over agin as anxiety still runs in your system. "Okay, breath in, breath out."

"Stop with the worry, you have nothing to worry about. You're friends!" said Archie.

"Well it's not like everyday, you find out that your friend is a wizard!" you told.

"An apprentice, Douxie is an apprentice," he corrected.

"Either way, he will become a master wizard." you reasoned.

"Fair point."

"By the way, what's his relationship with Merlin?" you question him.

"I'm in no position to tell you that," he replies. "But, perhaps Douxie will tell you when you asked him."

"Okay... can you tell me about yourself?" you asked.

"Well, to start off, I can turn into any animal," he claims.

"Any?" you repeated, not believing his word.

"Yes, any." he reassures you.

"So you can turn into a Dinosaur then," you said.

"Yes, or better yet, a dragon for instance." he tells you.

"There are dragons? I thought they were only made up folk tales." you thought.

"Yes, and you're considered lucky if you ever see one." he replied.

"I see..." you murmur. "When and how did you and Douxie met?"

"Oh it's a long story,"

"We're still far away from the cafe, you may begin the story." you informed.

Archie sighs, "If you insist... I believe it was around four hundred and ninety-six years ago-"

You gasp, "FOUR HUNDRED YEARS!?!!"

"Seriously women, there's no need to shout." he said, covering his ears.

"Well sorry, I expected it to be a hundred or something years, not nearly half a millennia!" you respond to him.