Chapter 11

Authors note~
   I don't think I'll be doing these top ones anymore unless there is a tw or it's important anywayssss Happy reading!!
-Ashlyn
-----------------------------------------------------------
Previously ~
"No Ryder stay with me!" His heart rate slowed. "NO NO NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" I shouted and was dragged away from the boy who slowly seemed to be dying.
End of Flashback
~
Lilliann's POV
I sat by his bed. He was alive. Unconscious but alive. I was holding onto his hand. I was so glad he was still alive there was still hope. Miss Fields said that a piece of glass from the ground had been shoved into his lungs. When the person pushed him onto the ground that's when it happened. I sighed. This was my fault. If I hadn't been a coward and hid the guy would've been gone and Ryder wouldn't be here. I pulled his hand up to my lips and kissed his knuckles. "Wake up please. I need you so much." I whisper.

I've sat here in this same spot for four days now. Esmay and Carlos visited once and brought me food and clothes. I showered in the bathroom connected to the hospital wing. A few of Ryders other friends also came and visited but didn't stay for long.

I laid my head on the bed. It was two in the morning. I hadn't slept right ever since that night. I closed my eyes and somehow sleep enveloped me.

Third person POV

As the girl slept she was unaware of the boy slowly stirring. He opened his eyes and saw her laying there sleeping peacefully. He moved his hand and slowly stroked her hair. She was here he was alive. He smiled. She was beautiful. He tried to move but groaned in pain causing the girl to wake up.

Lilliann's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone groaning in pain. I sat up quickly. When I looked at Ryder his eyes were open. I stared shocked. He couldn't be awake this was a dream. "Ryder" I quietly whispered. "The one and only" he smiled back. "No I have to be dreaming. I have to be dreaming." My breathing began to speed up and I began to have a panic attack. Ryder immedietly took notice and fastly moved his hand to cup my cheek. "Lil calm down. Look at me. I'm ok I'm fine. Breath, hey look at me."  I looked into those piercing grey eyes I fell in love with. Even after this they still looked beautiful. I leaned into his hand and grabbed onto it with mine. If this was a dream this was a really good one. My breathing returned to normal. "There, see it's me." He smiled and interlocked his fingers with mine. "Come here." He patted the spot on the bed next to him.

I lied down next to him and gently wrapped my arms around his torso. He stroked my hair still having our fingers interlocked. "I like this dream" I whispered and smiled. He laughed a little and kissed the top of my head. "It's real" he whispered back. I looked up at him. "I don't know you might have to show me that it's real." I smiled at him. He leaned down gently and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. When we pulled away our foreheads were together. "Ok now I believe it's real." I said smiling. He chuckled and pulled me to lie next to him.

Third Person POV

The boy did it. He survived. It wasn't easy. The light had tried to pull him in so many times. Everytime he resisted. He knew she needed him and he needed her. When he saw her again and kissed her again he felt unstoppable. The two spent the next week together in the hospital. The day finally came for them to go back home.

Ryders POV

Lilliann held onto me tightly as she helped walk me to our room. When we finally arrived inside it felt amazing. I felt at home. "Home sweet home" she smiled at me. I loved her smile. I couldn't help but grab her chin and kiss her passionatly. As our lips met the world stopped. Our lips moved in sync and we just melted into each other. I didn't want to pull back but a knock at the door stopped us. I silently cursed to myself.