chapter 39

previously
"Let's do something today." Ryder said.

Third Person POV

Ryder had his plan all set out and he was excited to say the least.

It was about noon when Lilliann and Ryder had gotten dressed and left. They had on mathcing outfits.

Lilliann and Ryder held hands as they walked through town

"I miss him too you know." Ryder said to Lilliann. She looked at him. "Do you ever wonder what would be different if he were here." She whispered. Ryder nodded. "All the time Lil." He gave her hand a sqeeze.

"Do you trust me?" He asked her. "Of course." She said. "Come on." Ryder grabbed her hand and led her into a shop.

It was a tattoo parlor. "Lets get matching tattoos for William." He said grinning. Lilliann nodded. "But it has to be small." He nodded back.

"How can I help you?" I girl asked. She had dark brown hair and tattoos along her arms. She didn't look like an emo. She looked normal.

"We were wanting to get matching tattoos on our wrists." The lady nodded. "Of course come on back."

She got up and led them to the back. "Go ahead and sit down and I'll be back to start in a minute." Ryder nodded.

He sat down with Lilliann in a chair. They scrolled through pictures to get an idea of what to do.

The lady came back and did their tattoos. It slightly hurt but it wasn't bad. Lilliann smiled at the ink on her arm that was for remembereance of her little baby boy.

 Lilliann smiled at the ink on her arm that was for remembereance of her little baby boy

"What do you think?" The lady asked Lilliann. "I love it." She said as her eyes began to water.

It took about an hour and they left. It cost Ryder about $200.

"I have one more place to go to." Ryder smiled as he grabbed Lilliann's hand. He led her into another shop.

"Hi I have an appointment to see Archer." He said to the man at the front. "Ahh yes Mr.Wells right on time. Follow me."