chapter 53

Lilliann's POV

one week after the dinner

"Ryderrrr" My voice whined. He smiled at me from where he was satanding. "Yes Lil?" He hummed.

"Can you believe we get married tomorrow?" I asked. He smiled. "No I really can't."

This past week had been spent making sure things were in order for our wedding, wedding dress shopping, bachelor/ bachelorette parties, lots of visiting time at the hospital, and today we were finishing up Phely's nursery.

The rooms theme was stars. It was nuetral colors so we could easily change it as she got bigger.

I was in love with it almost as much as her and Ryder

It was raining outside and I stood staring out the window. I was marrying the love of my life and best friend tomorrow.

Ryder came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. We stood staring out in silence for a moment.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered. His breath sent a shiver down my spine and butterflies filled my stomach.

I leaned into his embrace and held onto his arms. "You." I made it simple and sweet. The moment reminded me of when we danced in the rain the one time.

When things were normal and perfect. When they were simple. I grabbed Ryder's hand and led him outside to the front yard. Let the whole world see how much I love Ryder Joseph Wells.

"What are you doing Lil? You'll get sick." He shouted over the pouring rain.

I shook my head. "Sometimes you have to live a little. Now kiss me." Ryder let out a little laugh. His hands moved the wet hair back from my face. "You are something else Lil." He smiled and then our lips connected.

The world could be falling apart and at that moment I wouldn't care. He made time stop. He made the worries melt away. He made me feel like the best version of me.

He wasn't the thought of living life. No. He was way more. He was my life. He was freaking Ryder Joseph Wells. My home, my always, my forever. He was mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I opened my mouth and his tongue found its way in.

I slightly pulled on his wet hair and he but my bottom lip. We pulled back for air. He placed his forehead on mine and caressed my cold wet cheeks.

He was silent until he let out a little laugh. I smiled. "What?" He just looked at me again. "I love you so much." He whispered. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his torso.

We dried off and I was ready to spend some time with him before he left to Esmay and Carlos's house. "Let's watch a movie." I suggested. He nodded.

As he browsed through netflix my phone rang. I groaned and answered it.

"What?" I snapped.

"Ahhh princess, don't sound so happy to hear from me." I could pratically hear the smirk.