chapter 44

Third Person POV

Ryder didn't have time to respond as they had arrived at the shower. Lilliann wearing her cheetah print swimsuit and white cover up. Ryder had on black swimming trunks.

Lilliann hurried away from Ryder not wanting another argument. As she walked in she immedietly spotted Esmay and Ryder went to talk to Carlos.

Lilliann's POV

"Hey babes!" Esmay shouted as she pulled her in for a hug. "Hey Ez." I said smiling. "You look gorgeous darling." She smiled at me. I puller back and chuckled. "You out did me by far." We giggled and hugged again.

I heard a shutter snap and saw the photographer taking a photo of us. We burst out laughing again. Esmays face turned serious.

"I need to talk to you...privatly." I nodded. "But what about thi?" I pointed to the room that was almost done.

Let's pretend it's blue and gold

Let's pretend it's blue and gold. :)

"They have it. This is really important Lil." I took hint in the urgency of her voice. I nodded and followed her into the lounge.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She sighed. "I'll just cut to the chase." She began to play with her hair. "I'm pregnant." She said.

"WHAT?!?!" I shouted. She giggled as she nodded. I pulled her into a giant hug. "Awww yes I'm so happy for you." I said quietly.

"There's one problem though." She began. I groaned. Always something wrong. "Carlos doesn't know. Butttt I have a plan and I just wanted your advice." I nodded.

"So here's what I'm thinking.." She told me the plan and it was brilliant. We walked back into the pool house and it looked beautiful. Guests had begun to arrive.

Ryder's POV

I glared at Lilliann from behind. I did not want to see my mother. Ugh. Lilliann can get on my nerves sometimes.

I walked to Carlos and we talked. Nothing interesting happening. About an hour of talking and helping setup it was time.

I had to admit Lilliann looked beautiful in her swimsuit. I watched her as her and Esmay began to greet people.

"Pick your jaw up off the floor hotshot." Carlos chuckled as he gave my back a pat. I rolled my eyes and closed my mouth.

Third Person POV

Ryder snuck up behind Lilliann and wrapped his arms around her waist. He planted kisses on her neck and shoulder.

She giggled. "Rym" she breathed out. "Hmm." He hummed against her skin. "Not now. We have guests." She said quietly. Ryder rolled his eyes and spun her around.

"Do I look like I care love?" He asked. His hand stroked her cheek gently. Lilliann gave him a look. Ryder sighed. "Fineeee." He whined. Lilliann giggled at him.