chapter 52

Lilliann's POV

"Stop I can walk myself thank you very much." I spoke sternly. I could have been kinder to the woman who was only trying to help but I was angry.

Ryder and I would be leaving Ophelia here alone while we went home. No more late night talks with her about how much I love her until she comes home.

I was of course extactic to do her nursery and spoil her with a gigantic variety of cute clothing. However the idea of leaving her alone with people I don't know is scary.

Damon tried to calm me by telling me he was keeping a close eye on her specially for me. Ryder was more nervous than I was so he wasn't much help.

Ryder had quickly had Ophelia wrapped around his finger and him around hers. She was a daddy's girl and I was a tad bit jealous.

"I'm sorry Miss, I'm just trying to help." The woman spoke timidly. Ryder rubbed my back soothingly as he saw the anger radiating off me. I opened my mouth to say some not so nice things but prince charming saved the day. "Thank you but I believe we have it from here." He said with one of his sweet and charming smiles.

I let out a breath of air that I hadn't realized I had in. I glanced a look at Ryder who would probably give me the 'she was trying to be nice why were you being a bitch' look. Although he wouldn't call me a bitch.

Sure enough he is giving me the look. I groan in frustration. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I slowly turned my body towards him.

You'd think that after a week my body would be almost healed but no it isn't. It hurts to go to the bathroom and to move around. Walking is painful, sitting down is painful, it's all painful. 

I can't bend down or stretch up. The only things I can really do are sit, sleep, or walk and it hurts to do all of them.

I tried to stifle back the little wince from the movement but of course Ryder saw it. He could have probably seen it from a mile away.

He began to move to help me but I held up my hand. "Don't. I'm fine." I snapped and didn't mean to. I just felt helpless like I couldn't do anything anymore without my body hurting.

Ryder backed away slightly to respect my wishes yet he was ready if something happened. "I'm sorry I was rude to her I just don't want to leave Phely. ( prounounced  feel• ey)

Phely. Ophelia's nickname for now until she shows us her prsonality. Ryder nods. "I know Lil I don't want to leave her just as much as you do."

I nod not sure what to say. "Okay let's get going." He pulled up the wheelchair and I grabbed his forearm to help me sit in it.

Once I was settled Rydee crouched down to my height. He smiled that million dollar smile that could kill me honestly. "How you feeling love?" I smiled. Truth be told I felt like I was going to be sick but I wouldn't worry him with that.

I felt like if I talked I would puke. So I just held up a thumbs up hoping that answer would please him. Fortunatly it did.

I had the bags on my lap as Ryder led me out of the room. Damian came rolling a cart towards us. "Wait!" He shouted.

Nurses nearby stopped to look at him. He showed up in front of us panting for air. "Whew I need to excerise more." He laughed. Ryder and I both stayed silent. At the sight of our faces he turned serious as he cleared his throat.

"I just thought you'd want to see her before you go." He rolled the cart to where we could see baby Phely inside.

Ryder had a smiled immedietly plastered to his face as he saw our daughter. He gently picked her up and she stirred in his arms. "Hi my princess." He cooed as he rocked her gently.