Prt6

As we get out of the Bar we used my car to the Club where me and my friends usually Go at Pumayag naman si frances na dun kami pumunta sa club na Usually pinupuntahan ko.

" Your 19 but you never went to a club?" I ask while I'm focused on driving.

" Yeah~ if the club has that different prostitute then it's a Nonow~ for me " she said with bit sassy tone.

" What? No, well I don't Go in prostitute club btw, I'm more in Partying at the club" I said.

" But we know naman that Club has been part for Prostitute people right?" Sabi nya habang naka tingin sa labas nang bintana sasakyan ko.

" not all, in fact this club i usually Go with my friends, it's for People like Don't Go for Prostitute they just wanna have fun, but if you want more then get hell out of the club" sabi ko and Frances just laugh.

" I get it" she said, I just smiled at nag drive.

" Btw san ka pala nag Aaral??" I ask her.

" Online" Sabi nya, na patingin ako sa kanya saglit.

" You didn't Go to university?" I ask.

" When I was in elementary " Sabi nya.

" Why?? " I ask.

" My father want me to study Online" she said.

Ang saklap naman Nun.

" How did you met Coleen? And your other friends" i ask.

" Gc" tipid nyang sabi.

" I'm sorry"sabi ko.

I just want to say sorry because I feel your sadness and all the loneliness  you bee trough

" For what??" She ask and she looks at me.

" I don't know I just feel like I need to say that " I said.

" TSS, you don't have to feel sorry it's not your fault" savi nya.

" Okay but For now on I'm part of you, I will Be with you Whenever you need me"  i said and wink at her but actually I don't know why I said that it's just came out from my mouth.

I just see her smile in my peripheral view and I'm glad.

=[ CLUB🥃🚬  ]=

Were at the Club now and I miss coming here and I Can see some familiar faces here and Some of them give me signal You know what I'm mean mostly Ladies I've touched before.

I'm not that Good girl like Usual people see me, I'm Good on hiding my Bad side but I'm in control Especially I'm with Frances.

" Sup" Lisa said one of My friends here, she's one of the VIP costumer along with other members and I'm one of them and my friends.

" Who's this Gorgeous Girl?!!" Lisa shouted on my side at tumingin kay frances na Busy sa kakatingin sa paligid.

Masyadong maingay diko masyadong Maintindihan si Lisa.

" Move Bro she's with me " I shouted since masyado ngang maingay, Lisa just laugh and tap my shoulder " okay okay easy Dude, the room is Clean you can have it!"  she said.

" Thanks"  sabi ko at dinala si Frances sa tahimik na lugar witch is the VIP room.

I usually bring my friends Sa VIP room Para May privacy kami at chaka di masyadong magulo.
-

" Bat Moko dinala dito?" Frances ask, she sat on the couch.

" Ang ingay sa Baba at chaka mas okay dito" I ask.

Walang titingin sayo.

" Wala bang Camera dito??" Sabi nya napa  tingin nalang ako sa kanya.

" Camera?? For what?" I ask at  Tumawag nang Waiter at nag order ng drinks namin.

" Nothing" sabi nya at nag hubad yung Heels nya and I can see na She's Hurt.

May camera sa Ibang room Pero except sa room nang mga Kilala na Dito Especially samin.

" Is your feet okay?" I ask at umupo sa tabi nya.

" It's hurt a little bit" sabi nya.
" Do you want me to Massage it?" Tanong ko and she just nodded, I get down  bend  my knee  and I hold her right foot and massage it so she'll feels better.

" There~" she said lean her head on the headboard of the couch, I continue massage her feet and I do the on her other feet too.

" Next wear shoes nalang " sabi ko at Continue sa pag massage nang Paa nya.

" Hushh~" inis nyang sabi.

After I done massage her foot our  Drinks arrived at nag Inuman na kaming dalawa.

" So what's your plan" i asked her.
" I still don't have a plan" she said " why??" I ask.

" I think my father send some Watchers to watch my moves" she said. I just sigh at uminom nang beer.

" That's Hard" I said " really hard, for now I just wanted to enjoy and act accordingly to my new plan" she said.

" Ehh?"

" yes, for now I just wanted to act like I don't care about What he up and act like I'm not planning something by Being with you" she smiled. I just drink and smile back.

" Smooth" I tease she just drink her beer and she rest her head my shoulder.

" Btw wala ka bang gagawin bukas??" I ask.

" Why?" Tanong nya.

" Wanna come with me to the Dance Studio??" I asked her hoping that she Agreed.

She look at me and put her Glass down.
" You dance??" She ask " yes but not that Good dancer". Sabi ko.

" I'd love to" she smiled " I'm glad" I said. We just drink and enjoy our time for each other.

* Knock *

Nagulat ako nung may kumatok sa pintuan Si frances naman Tumingin langs sakin at Umupo nang Maayos.

Bigla akong Nainis kasi naman Nag eenjoy nako eh, bad timing naman to, kukutosan ko talaga kung sino to.

I stood up and open the door, I Look at the person in front of me Coldly.

" Hi Jay" it's Jackson, nakilala ko lang sya dito.
" What do you want??" I ask him. "Dimo ba ako na miss?" He pout.

" Yuck, anong Gusto mo?? " I ask him again.

" I wanna buy you a drink cause we missed you Nasa baba sina Joshua" he said.

" Past dude I'm with someone" i said, Sumilip naman sya.
" Sino yan ah??~ baka naman" he wiggle his Eyebrow.

" Back off Jack-"

" Who's that??" Frances interruption.

" Oh wow" Jackson said with he's Amazed Expression.

I placed my Hand on her waist at tumingin kay Jackson who's still looking on frances.

" I'm Jackson" he introduced herself.
" Frances" she answered back.
" What a beautiful name you have" he's flirting.

" Thanks" France smile.

I just rolled my eyes and started to get pissed because of this guy.

" Wanna have drinks??" He ask " Jackson back off"  I said with warning.

" Why I just wanted to be nice " he said.

Nice your face.