Prt7

I want to cut he's Arms!!!, He's placing he's hands on France Waist and that's my property!!!.

Fuck!! I wanna punch his face right now.

I just drink my Beer and stayed on my Chair while they on the round sofa enjoying Talking to Frances.

Di sana ako nandito at di sana si Jackson at yung mga Asungot na yun ang katabi ni Frances kung di lang Nag yaya si Jackson taenang Jackson.

I just rolled my eyes and continue drinking, I regret bringing her here.

" Hi " I turned my head and met this New face, I never see her here.

" Hello" I smiled back at her.

" Can I join you?" She ask.

Well Since busy si France sa Bagong Mate nya edi makiki pag Friend naman ako.

" Yeah of course" i smile she Smiled back and seat on the other chair.
" Your alone??" She ask.

" No I'm with friend but she's with someone that's why I'm here" I said " hey wanna drink??" I offered her drink.

" Thanks" she smiled and get the beer I Gave her.

I look at her side profile since we're seating on adjustable Stool.

She's leaning toward the Bar counter while her elbows on the table and she's just drinking and she's wearing a off shoulder and white leather short pants.

She's pretty.

" Btw I'm Nile" she introduced herself to me and smiled offer her hand for hand shake.

I smile and Hold her hand and Kiss the back of her hand.

" Jaydee" i smile, i did it on purpose anyway cause I can see Frances in my peripheral View that she's looking at Me.

Nile just bit her lip and smile and I Let her hand go.

" Your Look Pretty" I said. She just slightly heat my shoulder.
" Thanks" she said.

" I never see you here? Are you new here?" I ask.

I looked on France she's still looking at me While the others is just talking besides her.

Serve you right?? TSS, mast pinili mo pa Si Jackson kaysa sakin.

" It's my 2nd time coming here" sabi nya " ahhh, Right timing self" I said and Nile just chuckled at me.

" You wanna drink more?" I ask since napansin ko na Malapit na maubos yung Iniinom niya.

"No, I'm fine at tsaka bawal rin ako Malasing" she said. " Why??" I ask.

" I still need to drive my friend" Sahi Neto " oh you're with someone??" I ask.

" Yup" she said. " Ow~ bad timing" I jokingly said that's make Nile laugh.

" silly" she said.

The Club is Not Noisy anymore since the DJ play Jazz beat and some off the people are still dancing like men They're like Zombie.

" Did I Miss something Jaydee?" Nagulat si Nile Nung May nag salita bigla sa likod nya.

I look at Franc she's looking at me More like Glaring at me, I I stood up and look at Nile.

" Um, Nile this is Frances" I introduced France and Smiled.

" Nice to meet you" Nike said And Offer her Hand for Friendly shake hands.

Frances just looked at her and then she look at me ignore Nile.

" Nice to meet You, let's Go home now" she said and walk out.