Prt15🚨

Please Guy's if you underage don't Read this and wait nalang sa next update ko

18 below are not allowed to read this chapter please.
___________________________________

I kiss her lips deeply I don't care if lost my breath I madly want to kiss her.

"Mm~"

Fuck Queen stop Moaning it's turning me on.

I can't take this anymore I'm so over her teasing me this past few days.

I stopped kissing her so we can't catch our breath she looks at me and it's visible to her eyes that's she want more.

I gulped and give her a smack kiss but when I was about to pull out she kiss me again.

Fuck I think I  Can't get over her lips.

" Jaydee~" she moan.

Oh My please forgive me.

Our tongues was Tangled up with each other and I'm fucking loves it.

I stood up and brake our kiss.

She looked at me in confused ow~ this girl needs more attention than me.

" What you doing??" She ask and Look so disappointed.

Is she disappointed cause I stop??.

" Queen are you sure about this?" I ask her try to clarify what we're doing.
" I just kissed you back what you think" she said.

I just I had my mout shut open since fuck this girl is so cute.

I just brush my hair. Fuck why it's so hot in here??

She stood up and hug my neck and she gives me chills on my neck and fuck I need a control.

" Are you surprised??" She smirked while she bit those fucking lip.

Stop~

" C-can't we umm~" fuck Jaydee stop getting started.

She laugh and hug my neck.
" Chill babe " she said. I just bit my lip stopping myself getting embarrassed, I just hug her waist.

She look at me and smiled and Trace her pointed finger to my lip.

" Would you Please confirm what we about to do next" she husky said.

Fuck it lust is overtaking my system I can't think straight.

I Carried her towards the bar table and position myself between her legs.

She Immediately grabbed my face and kissed me torridly.

I kiss her back and wrapped my arms around her waist and kiss her jaw after I kiss her lips after her jaw, I kiss her down to her collarbone.

"Ahhhh~"

fuck her moan si turning me on i keep on kissing her neck Tryna fine her sweet spot.

She kept on moaning and she pulled my head when I kiss her neck.

I stopped and looked on her and smiled.

" What a beautiful view" I said and she just blush. " Let's continue this to my room" Sabi ko at binuhat sya papuntang room ko.

As we're already inside my room I immediately lock my door and put her down and our lips find their way to each other.

She hugged my neck and I hugged her waist and run my hands on her butt and give it squeeze.

She started to pull my shirt up and I help her with that. I push her to my bed and lay her down.

She just starin at me after I brake the kiss.

" Come here now Babe" she said pulling me close.

I bend down on her and captured her lips again. She just holding my neck while my hand making way to her leg.

I kiss her chin down to her neck I lick Evey skin.

" Take this off babe" I whispered and pulling her clothes off.

She Take off her off shoulder clothes and only her bra and her shorts is the only thing that she's wearing now.

I look on her chest and kiss her lips again I run my right hand on her private part.

Jaydee there's no turning back.

She look at me and I know she's Nervous.

" I can stop if you want" I said. " N-no let's do this" she said and kiss my lips.

I kiss her forehead and Kiss her neck and give it a lick her sweet spot and I Put some marks on her collarbone so we won't wearing clothes that can expose her Neck and chest.

I kiss her chest and put some marks on it too.
" F-fuck jaydee~ Don't leave some marks~" she moan.

" Shhhh~" I kiss her lips and I let my right hand went to her breast and massage it.

" Fuck~" she moan and continue what I'm doing on her.

---------

When Queen was totally naked in front of me I started to kiss her neck.

" Oh my~ I can't take it anymore Babe" she moans and kiss my lips.

I slide my hand down between her legs and she moves a her legs a part and allow me my hand touch her Pussy lip.

( Oh my guys!!! I can't)

Fuck she's soaking wet and I run my thumb up and down on her slit she begins to moan.

She placed her arm around my neck while her legs are shaking.

" Babe I'm Going to make you feel Good" i whisper to her ear and she just loan while biting her lip.

I started to push my middle finger inside her slippery wet pussy. I start to rubb her clit using my thumb.

" Oh my~ fuck~ babe ohh~ fuck" she moaning so loudly and arching her back.

I look on her tits and reach my free hand on her breast and begin to massage her right tit. I pinch her nipple between my thumb and index finger.

She started to meet my trust and I'm in trouble keeping my thumb on her clit.

I push my finger little harder on her clit and move trust my finger back and forth really fast.

While my other hand was busy trusting on her pussy my other hand pull on her Nipple and pinched it.m and I switched in her other tit and do the same thing.

I push my second finger inside her pussy and I feel she's starting to shaken.
And she archr arch her back upward and she stopped on moving.

She jus6reach her climax and I'm happy with that.

I feel her pussy clamp around my fingers pulsing.

She started to relaxed her self and she look so tired, she just catching for air while looking at me.

I kiss her lips down to her shoulder.
" Are you okay??" I ask, she just nodded and smile biting her lower lip.

She hugged me and kiss me on my lower lip.
" Fuck it feels good" she said looking to my eyes. I just smiled and kissed her forehead.

" Let's clean you up" I said and carrying her out of my bed and went inside the shower.

_______________

Guy's musta kayo?? Char hahahahah