Prt52🚨

As you see naman sa chapter sign, you know what's on this chapter right?.
So if I were you, yo better pray for Yourself 👌.

And BTW I've noticed that some of You my Readers, you really love to read the 🚨🤔 why is that?.

I'm checking you'll!. I'm checking!!.

I'm just checking how many people are reading The chapter that I'm updating and you know what?.
Mm!!*snap* there's a lot of people reading the Rated chaptersthan the Other chapters, you know what I mean.
Dumb guys your so innocent Congratulations 👍👏👏👏😐😂😂

But yeah whatever it's Your fault HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
GOOD LUCK for your Innocent? Eyes.
Btw Thanks You'll and labyu!!!

Jaydee POV.

I pinned her down to the bed while i hold her wrist tightly.

" fuck ~" she let out a throaty moan whe i start to kiss her neck and suck on it and i even leave a hickey.

This fucking gorgeous girl can turn me on just by looking at her sexy body.

She keeps on moving her lower part to me and i know exactly what she wanted.

" Daddy please ~" she husky said. Oh fuck!!.

I kiss her addictive lips and play with her tongue. " fuck you" i whisper to her mouth. She just give me her most seducing Look.

I started to ti run my hand on her leg and under her Skirt.
"so wet" i said while i kiss her jaw. "please ~" she beg.

" Your so wet baby" i whispered to her and started to put some pressure on her lower part.

"mm~" she moan.

" what do you want me to do?" i ask her, she looks at me. "J-just do whatever you want ~" she said and bit her lip.

I kiss her neck and i start to pulled her underwear down.

When i successfully Removed her underwear she immediately spread her legs on me.

"fuck" that's all i say after i see her Wet spot. " Daddy ~" she moan. I look at her and just bit my lip.

Her face is really turning me on...

She keeps on opening her mouth like she's catching her breath.

" should we use the Toys?" i ask ger that make her frustrated whined.
"oh~FUCK! just fuck me now please! ~" she said. I just smirk teasing her is fun.

I position myself between those fuck thighs.

I lick my lower lip as i lean down her wet entrance that calling me for attention.

"F-fuck~" she moan as she take a sharp breath. I started to rub her wet clit using my thumb.

I keep on rubbing her clit till its get wet More. Queen was keeping on moaning and she keeps on moving her head while biting her lip.

"Ahh~.. Daddy ~" she moan.
Fuck this Horny Girl..

I didn't waste any time to lick her wet entrance.
"Ah fuck!!" she scream and she tighten her legs. "Ahh!! Fuck" i hold her legs while i was busy licking her wet fold.

She hold my head to push me more to her.

Fuck She has the best Taste Ever.
( Jisoos please forgive me)

"fuck....Daddy~!!!" she cried once i Insert my finger inside her Entrance.

I was to focus on licking her Wet spot while finger fucking her.
And my girl keeps on moaning loud and we don't mind if Her Neighbour will hear Us, but I'm sure they can't caused the wall of her Unit is to tick.

"Ahh~fuck me there!!!" she moan loudly and pulled my hair and Fucking Enjoying it.

Dumb making your girl scream and cry in pleasure is really makes you proud.

"OH! FUCK~" she throaty moan as her legs shaken when i put my tongue inside her Pussy. "L-love... Don't S-stop~" she cried in Joy.

I need to Fuck this Girl more...

" FUCK WHY DI-" i didn't let her finish what she's gonna say when i add another finger inside her that causes her to lose her mind.

"fuck!!! Mm!!!!!"

" Be Good girl okay?" i whispered to her and suck her neck and trust my two fingers inside out.

"oh~!!!! Fuck there ahh!!!" she moan.

" you should know I'm the Top in our relationship" i whispered to her and she just gave her most Addictive moan.
"Daddy will fuck you Good si don't give me that bitchy attitude you understand?!" i said and kiss her neck.

"ah~yes Daddy ~"she moan. I kiss her lips." Good girl "i smile" Turn around for me"i said.

She let out a Groaned when i suddenly stopped fucking her.
"Don't give me that attitude" i said to her and she just turned around and me witness her Milky Ass.

I just bit my lip and slap her Ass hard that makes her Groaned in pleasure or pain?. "fuck this Ass" i said and slap the other one. "Ah! ~" she moan.

I stood up and Get something on my side drawer table.

Once i already Get the Toy that I'm going to used on her i just smirk and look at her Eyes thay full of lust.

" Be Good girl so you can get what you deserve" i said and Wear the strap on.
I went behind her and Caress her Ass softly and she keeps on moving herself to me. I teas her by putting the Fake dick on her Wet entrance.

" ugh~fuck now please" she beg. I just bit my lip and pulled her legs to me.

"this Night let them hear you screaming my name, let them know who fucking you like a slut" i said on her ear.

"Yess daddy ~" she said like a Good girl.
I position myself behind her and squeeze her soft Ass.
"i can't take it anymore..Please fuck me" she said. "Shh~"  I massage her tits.

" any last words darling?" i said to her that make her moan.

" please fuck me ha-hard" Queen bit her lip. I gave a slight slap on her ass and she moan.

I kiss her ass where i slap her and give it squeeze. "fuck this ass" i said. On that i slide the dick between her slit making it wet so i don't have a hard time to slide the toy inside.

"mmm~"

I kiss her neck as i push the toy inside her.

"fuck!!" she scream while gripping on the pillow. " so tight" i moan as i had a hard time to trust. I bit her shoulder as i continued trusting my hips on her.

"oohh.. Fuck! Love!!" she scream. I just bit my lip and holding her hips and watching her sexy back moving on my trust.

"fuck daddy!!"

I pulled her hair and slap her hips.
"ohh..."

"look at you getting turned on" i said and slapped her ass. She keeps on moaning how badly she wants ti release.

"fuck! Why did you stopped!!" she whined. " turn around i wana look at you while fucking you" i said.

And she turned around spread her legs on me already.
"oh my your so slut for me" i whispered on her and kiss her neck. She scratch my back and kiss my shoulder.

I kiss her lips that lasted fir a sec before i entered her again.

"fuck!! Me!!!"
I squeeze her tits while I'm trusting my hips that gave us heaven feels.

She hug my hips and i kiss her forehead.
"fuck~... AHHH~"

3RD PERSON POV.

" What are you planning?"

" just watched" the person smirk on her friends. " I'll make sure she regret everything she do to me"

_______

Hi guys update huhu na miss ko kayo sorry busy talaga si author kitty.

Medyo nalimutan konarin yung flaw nang story hahahahah.... BTW miss you all.